It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the team is playing down to their competition right now. It sucks and is a dangerous way to play, but they've shown up for every big game this season. Until they play like utter shyt vs. the top teams I'm not too worried. This team is going to win on their defense. Offensively they will ebb and flow throughout the season especially when they are so reliant on the three and most of their three point shooters are streaky, including steph this season.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
I think the team is playing down to their competition right now. It sucks and is a dangerous way to play, but they've shown up for every big game this season. Until they play like utter shyt vs. the top teams I'm not too worried. This team is going to win on their defense. Offensively they will ebb and flow throughout the season especially when they are so reliant on the three and most of their three point shooters are streaky, including steph this season.
Agreed, no one here during the off season expected this team to be in the race for the best record in the league. We literally missed the playoffs last year but nikkas are holding this squad to the same standards as the Kevin Durant era Warriors teams. Good teams lose regular season games throughout the season but the Warriors are the only team that aren’t allowed to ever lose without the sky falling.

Last nights loss was the first time the Warriors lost 2 games in a row this season and they would have won with a full squad. nikkas need to stop being so entitled. It’s okay to not win every single game, every night.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
The way they look memphis /utah could easily beat them in the second round
Our chances at winning the chip we’re never guaranteed.. Since when did we become this super team favorite that should be shocked if we get eliminated at any point during the playoffs? The only thing that would be devastating is a first round exit.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Our chances at winning the chip we’re never guaranteed.. Since when did we become this super team favorite that should be shocked if we get eliminated at any point during the playoffs? The only thing that would be devastating is a first round exit.
Never

i agree with your sentiment wholeheartedly

to be honest ive never seen GSW as a favourite. Them even making the finals would be a pleasant surprise.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
19 year old rookie Moody keeps looking like one of the best players on the court whenever he goes down to the G League. Glad we locked up Weatherspoon with the 2 way contract because he is looking like a potential diamond in the rough.

It's only a matter of time until his 3 starts hitting in the NBA

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

HairyEagerFanworms-max-1mb.gif