It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I absolutely love the way the Heat are playing Curry. Like I've been saying for years nobody deserves all that defensive attention. It's a losing strategy started by Lebron just to prevent Steph from getting a FMVP. It doesn't help you win games.
Heat are playing him straight up and just keeping him out of the paint. It has confused Steph psychologically. He's so used to being smothered that he has trouble with wide open shots now.
:sas1:
Heat are only down 7 playing this way because you aren't giving up constant layups and dunks trying to Stop Steph.

If Curry is as great as they say, make him show it before you respect it. :yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I absolutely love the way the Heat are playing Curry. Like I've been saying for years nobody deserves all that defensive attention. It's a losing strategy started by Lebron just to prevent Steph from getting a FMVP. It doesn't help you win games.
Heat are playing him straight up and just keeping him out of the paint. It has confused Steph psychologically. He's so used to being smothered that he has trouble with wide open shots now.
Heat are only down 7 playing this way because you aren't giving up constant layups and dunks trying to Stop Steph.

If Curry is as great as they say, make him show it before you respect it. :yeshrug:
Who mans is this? :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps