It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
It will be huge for Wiggins confidence if he gets selected for the all star team. Most players graduate to a higher talent class once they make the all star team.

We might end up being disappointed that next year will be Wiggins final year if we don’t re-sign him.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will be huge for Wiggins confidence if he gets selected for the all star team. Most players graduate to a higher talent class once they make the all star team.

We might end up being disappointed that next year will be Wiggins final year if we don’t re-sign him.
I doubt he gets selected but he’s really blossomed here in gs, the lanes should really open up when klay returns

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
If Wiggins makes the All Star team, then trading Dlo will be one of the biggest and unlikeliest finesses of all time

someone find that clip of Nick Wright shytting on the Warriors when the trade was made

EDIT:

Also, I hope Iguodala can play more games. Hopefully his knee isn’t swollen or anything

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Wiggins makes the All Star team, then trading Dlo will be one of the biggest and unlikeliest finesses of all time

someone find that clip of Nick Wright shytting on the Warriors when the trade was made

EDIT:

Getting kuminga already won the trade in my opinion

Wiggins is just icing on the cake