It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it’s bullshyt. Denver should forfeit the game.
he's not wrong
It seems like there is no clear cut rule with regards to what will cause them to cancel. That's whats most confusing.
Maybe there is but it doesnt seem like it
i guess denver had fewer than 8 players available, so they were forced to cancel the game? im not 100% on the criteria either :yeshrug:

smfh we REALLY shouldve won on tuesday, man.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Had this thought a some days ago.

Instead of continuing these 10 day contracts at the last second, just expand the rosters and allow each team to carry a greater number of players.

Every player doesn't need to travel every game, but you have immediate replacements each time Covid runs thru a team.

They can be simple blanket contracts with incentives based on games and mins played and performance.

Jmo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
OK that's bullshyt.

So GSW had to go to Denver and then wait hours for a decision. I hope those "injuries" were real, and not a cop out to not play.

man fukk, we shoulda won on Tuesday man. shyt is annoying now
Denver don’t want that smoke with us… it’s pretty clear now… after the clamps got put on them imagaine what will happen when dray is cleared and we got Poole back.. we gonna blow them nikkas out.. They can delay the inevitable all they want.. Klay coming too