It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Down 15 and Kerr's response is Chiozza, top to bottom these nikkas aren't serious at all tonight

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Damn i aint think Dray is THIS important
well steph cant play off ball as much so it affects the offense, and ofc the defense is taking a hit. But dray makes everyone on defense look like better defenders bc he's the best defensive communicator of all time. I bet everyone on the court doesnt understand what play denver is running until it's too late. Dray prolly watching at home calling all their sets lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
well steph cant play off ball as much so it affects the offense, and ofc the defense is taking a hit. But dray makes everyone on defense look like better defenders bc he's the best defensive communicator of all time. I bet everyone on the court doesnt understand what play denver is running until it's too late. Dray prolly watching at home calling all their sets lol
Steph still can play off ball but if no dray he has to dominate the ball

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
If Curry had 10pts the game would look totally different

no Dray you need another playmaker that can score and create so they can't double and triple team Steph. Really need Poole for a game like this tonight