It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Great win
Yo man, this team fukkin fights for wins, so tonight’s effort was great. Their turnover happy at times just because of the nature of the offense, but to still overcome that late in the game was fantastic. This team doesn’t laydown.

Gotta finish ahead of Phoenix at the end of the seasin in any event, so a wins a win. Tough stretch over the next six or so games

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yo man, this team fukkin fights for wins, so tonight’s effort was great. Their turnover happy at times just because of the nature of the offense, but to still overcome that late in the game was fantastic. This team doesn’t laydown.

Gotta finish ahead of Phoenix at the end of the seasin in any event, so a wins a win. Tough stretch over the next six or so games
i think we can take both games vs Denver. hopefully wiggins/poole are back by then

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I agree with Dray, you didn’t want Memphis winning this game and then now they believing warriors not in their level and they owning us now… Nah fukk that and I’m glad Steph dropped 46 on them especially humbling Brooks clown ass, you not the defensive stopper you think you are..