It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
shyt, we were annoyed with Wiggins like LAST month.

I remember he smoked a layup he could’ve easily dunked before the half, and I personally was looking into getting a hit put on that nikka. Not to mention the anti-vax stuff and the bad preseason play

I’m glad he turned it around and it’s unfortunate he’s out due to covid protocol
Naw.... YOU, blue heffner and Gil were annoyed with him

fresh-prince-we.gif

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Naw.... YOU, blue heffner and Gil were annoyed with him

fresh-prince-we.gif
4th grade Grammar lesson:
More than one person = plural = we = plural pronoun

you see if the subject of the sentence is plural, the pronoun that it refers to must ALSO be plural. As u stated, there was more than one person unhappy with him. More than one person = plural. Therefore, “we” was the correct pronoun to use.

Hit dogs holler, so I’ll add u in that list :sas2:

Last edited:

khross415

All Star
Daps

you see if the subject of the sentence is plural, the pronoun that it refers to must ALSO be plural. As u stated, there was more than one person unhappy with him. More than one person = plural. Therefore, “we” was the correct pronoun to use.

Hot dogs holler, so I’ll add u in that list :sas2:

"hit dogs holler" since we in english class this morning. not sure what part of the world you in though

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA

Hit dogs holler, so I’ll add u in that list :sas2:
I hollered because I specifically remember calling you out for sounding like a bozo last month. November 9th to be exact. Remember when you wanted to package Wiggins AND a first round pick just to dump his contract for nothing in return? :wow:

Facts imagine trading away Wiggins and a pick (Moody or Duarte caliber player) and replacing them with guys like Avery Bradly, Langston Galloway, etc :picard:
Does this post ring a bell:usure:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I hollered because I specifically remember calling you out for sounding like a bozo last month. November 9th to be exact. Remember when you wanted to package Wiggins AND a first round pick just to dump his contract for nothing in return? :wow:

Does this post ring a bell:usure:
No, but I don’t follow your posts closely enough to remember all the things you say

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Y’all remember coach middleman? I always wondered why he was disliked by warriors fans because I always thought y’all became kind of competitive when he came on board. Like the predecessor to the Nellie Warriors. He changed the culture but the way he’s talked about in this interview he sounds like a tool.

I understand the politics of sports in general but I t hai story it’s really kind of disappointing and detrimental. Dude wanted to jeopardize the season for a player they ultimately ended up not even keeping

I remember hearing an interview where antuan Jamison was asked how he felt just missing out on the “Believe” warriors and he said he doesn’t regret it because he meeded to get out of GSW because the culture their was toxic and winning wasn’t a priority when he was there and he was happy to get away.