It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

And how come this guy hasn’t been picked up yet? I’ve been hearing good things about him for the last 2 seasons. He will be on the summer league roster

This dude should have made the squad last year. He can flat out shoot and he's athletic

Daps
I know I've already said it before, but watching this Australia/Argentina game and Ingles is exactly what this team needs. He and Draymond would be great together; they exist in the same sphere on both ends.

Make it happen Myers.

:ohlawd:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This dude should have made the squad last year. He can flat out shoot and he's athletic
I don’t understand it. Mulder and Lee are redundant, very streaky shooters. This dude is bigger than both and can’t possibly be worse on defense than those two. We should move on him before another team does

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Y’all think George hill would be good for us, coming off the bench? :jbhmm:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Thompson: Is the Warriors' free agency luck about to turn?

Says we're (duh, lol) potentially looking Mills and Ingles...

Sources say the Warriors have hope with free-agent guard Patty Mills, the long-time Spurs reserve. He figures to be one of those difference-making fits. At 32, with a championship ring, 90 career playoff games and noteworthy international experience, Mills checks the veteran box. The Warriors could use his shot-making and offensive creation.

> If Jazz forward Joe Ingles is indeed available for trade, sources say the Warriors do have interest — just no good way to get him. Ingles, approaching 34, fits the Warriors’ need for a veteran and another offensive playmaker. His passing would fit perfectly with the Warriors. He can run point forward and spot up off the ball, making him viable with the starters and the second unit. He’s got 45 playoff games under his belt. He shot a career-best 45.1 percent from 3 on a career-high 6.1 attempts per game — his third season at 44 percent or above. He’s also reputed for being a great guy and would add to the culture of the locker room.

Is an Oubre/Ingles trade a (real) possibility?