It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the-one-he-is-the-one.gif

Forgive me for ever doubting you :mjcry:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
What do yall brehs think of the Lakers? Bringing Rondo back was lowkey a very good move for them. Lakers are another team with A LOT of weapons at pretty much every position. :jbhmm:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
We have numerous weapons on this team. Shame on the people who were advocating gutting the team just to get Siakam or Beal during the offseason. We still have lots of work to do but I really like the direction the team is headed. #DubNation
:salute:

The Hot Takes in this Thread was crazy during the off season:pachaha:

There was like 5 sane posters in this thread:mjlol:

They know who they are:salute:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What do yall brehs think of the Lakers? Bringing Rondo back was lowkey a very good move for them. Lakers are another team with A LOT of weapons at pretty much every position. :jbhmm:
Them nikkas washed and flabby…. Remember when KD left and that first preseason game post KD where we got washed twice by the lakers and just looked like overall shyt during the preseason ? Then Steph got hurt…

Now Dubs is back and it was clear lakers already know Dubs will be a top 3 team in the west.. None of that double and tripling teaming Steph no more…