It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have numerous weapons on this team. Shame on the people who were advocating gutting the team just to get Siakam or Beal during the offseason. We still have lots of work to do but I really like the direction the team is headed. #DubNation
:salute:
Yup, they’ve done a good job filling all those wasted roster spots from last year

Daps
We have numerous weapons on this team. Shame on the people who were advocating gutting the team just to get Siakam or Beal during the offseason. We still have lots of work to do but I really like the direction the team is headed. #DubNation
I don't get this comment.

Mainly for the fact that the season hasn't even started.

They could've still traded for Siakam or Beal and have the same rotation, minus Wiggins, who really doesn't add a whole lot to this squad. Let's see if you're still keeping this same energy when the Warriors will inevitably need another star player. Trading Wiggins, Wiseman and a future pick wouldn't be gutting the team.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trading the picks/Wiseman/Wiggins for a star wouldn't be gutting the team, they could have still added guys like Porter/Bjelica/Iggy even after adding another star.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I don't get this comment.

Mainly for the fact that the season hasn't even started.

They could've still traded for Siakam or Beal and they still would have the same rotation, minus Wiggins, who really doesn't add a whole lot to this squad. Let's see if you're still keeping this same energy when the Warriors will need another star player. Trading Wiggins, Wiseman and a future pick wouldn't be gutting the team.

Trading the picks/Wiseman/Wiggins for a star wouldn't be gutting the team, they could have still added guys like Porter/Bjelica/Iggy even after adding another star.

But when that was being actively discussed pre-draft, it was for Wiggs/Wise/the 2 draft picks and potentially another future pick.

:scust:

Like I said, I've come around on the idea of a trade, even if it includes Wiseman, but it would have to be the right trade across the board and we still need a bigger body against some teams...sohh??

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But when that was being actively discussed pre-draft, it was for Wiggs/Wise/the 2 draft picks and potentially another future pick.

:scust:

Like I said, I've come around on the idea of a trade, even if it includes Wiseman, but it would have to be the right trade across the board and we still need a bigger body against some teams...sohh??
I don’t blame those teams for asking for the house, the warriors arnt desperate and neither are they. If philly is desperate to dump Simmons for Wiggins, Moody, and firsts im cool with that. In my opinion wiseman, pool, and kuminga are untouchable unless it’s for a superstar, not a all star.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I don’t blame those teams for asking for the house, the warriors arnt desperate and neither are they. If philly is desperate to dump Simmons for Wiggins, Moody, and firsts im cool with that. In my opinion wiseman, pool, and kuminga are untouchable unless it’s for a superstar, not a all star.

This is basically where I'm at with things now too even though I (really) like Moody...I do think Wiseman is going to be great so I'd prefer to keep him around...unless it was for in a game changing scenario....