Its a shame you can’t play the breath of fire trilogy on modern consoles

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I read this as "breath of the wild" and thought this was a shot a Nintendo and their old ass hardware :mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea. I went back and played the re-translated patches of the 1st two games and they were underrated RPGs and def deserve more love than they got back in the day. I feel like the new generation would have a bigger appreciation for them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the 2nd game. :banderas:

The encounter rate is ridiculous and the translation is trash (unless you're playing the patched version).
The unaltered version is a 5/10, but with the retranslation I'll give it a 7.5 or an 8.
The storyline was dope,and the fusion system also added a lot of variety with characters and strategies.

So glad I checked a guide that told me not to kill the old man in that one boss fight against the turrets.
The old man turns out to be Ryu's pops and you can't get the best ending without him :whew:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just finished the 2nd game. :banderas:

The encounter rate is ridiculous and the translation is trash (unless you're playing the patched version).
The unaltered version is a 5/10, but with the retranslation I'll give it a 7.5 or an 8.
The storyline was dope,and the fusion system also added a lot of variety with characters and strategies.

So glad I checked a guide that told me not to kill the old man in that one boss fight against the turrets.
The old man turns out to be Ryu's pops and you can't get the best ending without him :whew:

Yeah i need an actual remaster with some QoL changes lol

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
it's a shame you don't have a youtube channel/podcast.. you'd have at least 1 mil subs by now imo

always super informative/insightful