Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
one of the most disappointing shows ever

started off clever, interesting and surprising

ended off retarded, dull and boring

but it was always an up and down series...the seasons with the mexican homeboy and the british bytch were stupid as shyt, the seasons with the trinity killer and his brother were dope
Every season was a different iteration of Dexter though. The Cuban politician who wished he was Dexter because he had dark knight fantasies, the traumatized college chick who ultimately resisted the urge of becoming Dexter, the fate of his brother who went through foster care, LithGOAT's future what if, Tom Hanks son as a different version of the Code, The British chick as female Dex --a true sociopath, begotten not made -- without a code but pretending to get The Code because why not ---all of them were examinations of Dexter versus Dexter.

And then Hannah happened. Hannah was also an iteration of Dexter, but she was the one which wasn't supposed to happen: Dexter as Mary Sue.

That's why I'll rewatch every season except the Hannah episodes. Even the ones everyone else hates.

Show finally murder-suicided itself. fukk that show. A damn shame, too. The end.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
harrison-fell.gif
:russ:

I remember laughing so hard when this happened
I almost threw up

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Really it was never the same after season 1(season 2 is still great tho)

They should've kept him as the loner socially awkward serial killer

After season 1 dude had too many friends and too many relationships which was the complete opposite of the Dexter we were originally introduced to

They even had the nikka get married and have a kid :snoop:

Another thing I hated was every fukking season somebody found out his secret

The show just got too repetitive like most Showtime shows

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

:lupe:

Where did it go wrongs?

I said it once. I said it twice. I'll say it forever.

1st 2 seasons of dexter>1st 2 seasons of Breaking Bad

Dexter was on it's way to being the goat. But it kept changing showrunners. The original vision of the show left when the original showrunner left.

With that said people are TOO harsh with post season 4 dexter. Season 5 has a top 10 dexter episode of all time in "Take It" And Season 7 is a top 4 season of the show

Season 4
Season 2
Season 7
Season 1.

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Dexter was on it's way to being the goat. But it kept changing showrunners. The original vision of the show left when the original showrunner left.

With that said people are TOO harsh with post season 4 dexter. Season 5 has a top 10 dexter episode of all time in "Take It" And Season 7 is a top 4 season of the show

Season 4
Season 2
Season 7
Season 1.
Season 7 was underrated, and I personally liked the concept of Season 6. Seasons 5 and 8 are just :hhh:

SunGod

All Star
Daps

Season 4
Season 2
Season 7
Season 1.

Not one lie told. I think people would still consider it a good series overall if they didn't drop the ball on the last season. They had everything laid out for them and still managed to fukk it up.
Why wasn't there a closer look into LaGuerta's death? Apparently, Dexter and Deb came up with some amazing cover-up. LaGuerta spent all of season seven trying to convince everyone that Dexter was the Bay Harbor Butcher, then she ended up being killed by Deb's gun. Deb even confessed to the murder in the last season, but of course the writers had Dexter swoop in and fix the situation.

:mindblown: