It’s a New Day UCE!!!! Monday Night Raw Thread [2/12/24] Featuring Reigning Player Hater of the Year DM Hunk :Pause:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
also

side bar

why did R-Truth have beef with Cena while in NWA (or TNA idk)
It wasn't real beef. It was just an easy way to get pops/heat. They both were rappers and Cena was the biggest wrestler in the world at the time.

TNA wrestlers did that shyt often, Shooting at WWE wrestlers for cheap pops.

Same as the whole VKM shyt that went nowhere :snoop:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It wasn't real beef. It was just an easy way to get pops/heat. They both were rappers and Cena was the biggest wrestler in the world at the time.

TNA wrestlers did that shyt often, Shooting at WWE wrestlers for cheap pops.

Same as the whole VKM shyt that went nowhere :snoop:
Road Dogg was down there calling HHH and HBK out by their government names on the weekly :whew:dem early TNA days were a trip

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Does Truth have the sugar?
:lupe:

Nah :laugh:

His quad surgery fukked up and left some staph in his leg and the doc tol him it might have to go if it doesn't get better.

"I had a hole in my knee. I had five different bacteria that caused the infection along with MRSA, staff, and their cousins and kinfolks. It started off as a routine quad tear. I tore my bottom quad. They went in and I guess it could have happened during surgery. I went to get the stitches out and we found out that the bacteria, the infection, was eating from the inside out so that's where the hole came from. The doctor said, 'We gotta get this under control. If we can't get this under control, I'm gonna have to think of options.' He was straight shooting with me. He said, 'You're in the woods big time. We have to get this under control.' It would not heal."

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
All that should've already have happened & he has already rubbed elbows with the top dog. Realistically he don't have much ring time left unless he ages like Truth :yeshrug:

I agree. It should have happened. But he only rubbed elbows with the top dog a few months ago. He can beat Logan Paul at mania, cook with the title for a few months then win next year's rumble and that would solidify his spot. And change that stupid ass finisher

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

got the twins out :ohlawd:

200w.gif