Its a damn shame there are no good horror TV shows now a days...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twin Peaks had me shook as a kid but I never rewatched it. I dunno if it is legit scary or what. But American Horror Story is dope. I thought it was gon be corny but its actually pretty creepy.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I used to love looking at old episodes of TFTDS and TFTC back in the day as a kid and being scared to go to be afterwards. I would love if they bought a late night show like that on Friday or Saturday nights back on the air.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Though it wasn't in the mold of the others mentioned, I always liked the Friday the 13th tv series. I started watching it because I thought it was somehow related to Jason Voorhies, but once I got over the initial disappointment I really enjoyed the premise as a young'n. That and TFTD used to run back to back on Saturday nights for some kinda horror hour. And I will cosign that intro to TFTD being creepy as fukk when I was a kid.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have all seasons of Tales fron the Crypt on dvd...i like to get high and watch them at night and pretend to be a kid again :to:. Freddy's Nightmares was decent.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Tales from the darksides opening theme used to scare the shyt out of me when I was a kid but the episodes were whack.

Twilight zone and tales from the crypt are my favorite shyt.

Yeah, most TFTD stories weren't very good. Specially compared to Tales From The Crypt, that was my favorite out of all the shows mentioned so far.

I have all seasons of Tales fron the Crypt on dvd...i like to get high and watch them at night and pretend to be a kid again :to:. Freddy's Nightmares was decent.

Yeah I got all the seasons of Tales From The Crypt on DVD too, except for season 7, which was the last one. I need to cop that sometime.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, most TFTD stories weren't very good. Specially compared to Tales From The Crypt, that was my favorite out of all the shows mentioned so far.

Yeah I got all the seasons of Tales From The Crypt on DVD too, except for season 7, which was the last one. I need to cop that sometime.

Dont waste your time shyt was horrible. They filmed the last season in england with all english actors for some reason :huhldup:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
the late 70's/80's spawned plenty of these shows..twilight zone started it off..classic.

I miss masters of horror on showtime, that was decent and had a good budget with established film makers of the genre.

I also love tales from the unexpected and hammer house of horror from Britain.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
the late 70's/80's spawned plenty of these shows..twilight zone started it off..classic.

I miss masters of horror on showtime, that was decent and had a good budget with established film makers of the genre.

I also love tales from the unexpected and hammer house of horror from Britain

I never heard of any of the shows mentioned here. What time frame were they from? I'm guessing 80s and 90s?