Its a damn shame there are no good horror TV shows now a days...

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I remember back in the late 80s, early 90s, there was a lot of piff out there

Tales From The Crypt
Tales From The Darkside
Monsters
Are You Afraid Of The Dark
The Twilight Zone

I think Tales From The Darkside was the weakest one out of the ones mentioned but damn, that was a whole lot of goodness if u were into horror stories.

There is no shows like that any more. Shame, IMO.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Oh yeah? When did the show start? Is it short horror stories like all the other shows I mentioned?

No, each season is one entire story arc. Season 1 was straight :ohlawd:...wasn't feeling the early eps of Season 2, so I stopped watching. It could've gotten better, but I don't know.

But in a sense it's like short stories as each season so far = 1 story, location. Season 1 took place modern day and the house was haunted.

Season 2 takes place in the past in some other place. Both are using some of the same actors of S1 but in different roles.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
No, each season is one entire story arc. Season 1 was straight :ohlawd:...wasn't feeling the early eps of Season 2, so I stopped watching. It could've gotten better, but I don't know.

But in a sense it's like short stories as each season so far = 1 story, location. Season 1 took place modern day and the house was haunted.

Season 2 takes place in the past in some other place. Both are using some of the same actors of S1 but in different roles.

Cool. I didn't even know about this show. Might check it out sometime I guess...

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Twilight Zone is crack, one of the greatest shows of all time in my opinion, so ahead of it's time...and the writing was top notch....If ur a fan of that u should check out the Hitchcock series from that time as well, i think it's on Netflix...forget the name tho