It’s a damn shame how the fukked up GI Joe.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It was a ready made cinematic universe like Mission Impossible, Jason Bourne and James Bond. A plethora of characters. They could’ve stretched it out into at least 10 movies.

But they managed to take a shyt on the franchise with bad casting, bad writing and bad directing. Instead of having a more serious tone with occasional quips, they went for str8 cheesiness.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I know we're in the Film Room but for awhile I've wanted a GI Joe game like the Battlefront games. Joes and Cobras going at it and you can get in all the crazy vehicles they had toys of :wow:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
All they need to do is ripoff the cartoon ... sh-t ain't that hard. They'd be having battles on sea and land and outer space :banderas:
they be trying to do too much. its all laid out for them. the comic route would me more mature, the cartoon shyt could be PG-13.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's a shame that studio try so fukcing hard to reimagine classic material.

No one thinks: I hope they make a movie out of this IP I loved since childhood. Hope they make it totally different though and totally ignore the source material.

It's extra dumb when you think about it. If people like GI Joe then just use the stuff they already like.

Basing it directly off the cartoon series would be such a good and simple idea