Its 4am in the morning and he wakes u up and ask u do u love him

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Ima try to keep it 100.

NOBODY falls in love after a week. However us as men, when we get "attached" we tend to get attached HARD to the point where that euphoric feeling will make us say and do some out of character shyt...

He seems like a young guy, who may still have some innocence about him and hasn't yet been robbed of the illusion that "love at first sight" means nothing. You should have a real conversation with him about your feelings, expectations, and how you think you two should proceed. Since you already seem to like him and he obviously likes you then it shouldn't be a problem
hes 29 yrs old! Im not going to stunt, when i feel a guy is moving too fast, i tend to push back. Im not no career heart breaker but he pulled the same thing before which is why I pulled back in the first place.

Ive been working on speaking my mind a lot more often because at first i didnt. Im just going to let him know that u dont just fall in love with someone u barely even know. Ive had boyfriends for a year before they actually told me their feelings for me yet this dude has mentioned something about love TWICE !

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
hes 29 yrs old! Im not going to stunt, when i feel a guy is moving too fast, i tend to push back. Im not no career heart breaker but he pulled the same thing before which is why I pulled back in the first place.

!

Maybe he gets emotional after sex?