Its 4am in the morning and he wakes u up and ask u do u love him

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:lupe:

yall dated briefly before..recently reconnected.....went on a date.....a week later yall end up cuddling...his feelings were always stronger...(im passed out nikka and u wake me up out my sleep to ask me do I love u :damn:)...how do u react? :lupe:

My reaction was terrible.....I said "WHAT!" real loud and he said forget it and rolled back over and went to sleep...I felt so bad guys. I just was caught off guard. I havent felt genuine love for another person in a while and I just dont know what to say.

When he dropped me off at work this morning, I asked him about it....of course he did what any man would do and act as if he was just joking to see how I would react. He looked me dead in my eyes and asked me again right before I hopped out the car....I said "i have love for u :patrice: ".

He laughed and called me a liar....I just cant develop strong feelings for a person overnight....it takes time....

When you're an adult, you have to protect yourself from things like this.

No i wasnt giving out mixed signals.... we stopped dating because of a huge misunderstanding. nikka told me he loved me after knowing me for a week :mindblown: plus I was still in contact with my ex as well.

my dating life is like a movie. :dead: No 24 yr old should be going thru so much and still aint had a mf propose to me. But a mf can throw the word "love" around so freely. :dead:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
.I just cant develop strong feelings for a person overnight....it takes time....

So tell him that. And tell him you wanna keep seeing him, that you think this could really be something, blah blah blah.

That is, if you even want to. But he doesn't sound like a bad guy from what you've said.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
So tell him that. And tell him you wanna keep seeing him, that you think this could really be something, blah blah blah.

That is, if you even want to. But he doesn't sound like a bad guy from what you've said.
honestly the most nicest guy Ive met in a minute....real genuine.

Ive been on a bunch of wack dates this year but the few dates i went on with him were fun.

Ill just tell him that.....i just hope he doesnt think that Im trying to play him.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
playing with his emotions is lying to him

I didnt lie to him. When you move fast in a relationship, someone is bound to get hurt.

my point. I feel that its genuine but :damn:
you ain't lie but was you 100 with him, did u tell him that falling in love in one week is ridiculous and what not? By not bein completely honest and voicing your opinion u givin dude false hope and therefore playin with his emotions.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
"I don't even know why I asked"

giphy.gif

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Looks like you keep putting yourself in these situations, no shade.

You get what you put in.

:\

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol if yall r dating why is dude asking u if u love him?
dude moving too fast, he need to slow down

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ima try to keep it 100.

NOBODY falls in love after a week. However us as men, when we get "attached" we tend to get attached HARD to the point where that euphoric feeling will make us say and do some out of character shyt...

He seems like a young guy, who may still have some innocence about him and hasn't yet been robbed of the illusion that "love at first sight" means nothing. You should have a real conversation with him about your feelings, expectations, and how you think you two should proceed. Since you already seem to like him and he obviously likes you then it shouldn't be a problem

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
I'd want to know why he's asking. Some people equate love and trust, so "do you love me" is really a question of "do you trust me?"

Which is either good or bad. When I first read it I immediately expected him to dump a confession on you but wanted to know that there's mutual trust.

Then again, I think too much about stuff. :jbhmm::lupe: