It's 2018 and you still don't have a tongue cleaner?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
never bought one but just added this one to my cart. I just been using my toothbrush. I have tried those built in ones on toothbrush but still feel like my brush works better, but sometimes it takes a good while with the brush if you want to get really clean. will try this though. good thread. dental hygiene is sooooooo underrated.

A firm bristle brush would do better than whatever raised dongle on the back of a toothbrush since I've used 'em too but never liked the results.

Those ones I linked are quite nice with the wider surface area and the lip that does the scraping. Two things when using it though. Firstly, there is a back and a front. Using it on both sides, you'll definitely see the proper side based off results; people I know have complained about it being ineffective when they've been using the smoother back side on some error shyt.

Secondly, don't go overboard with the scraping like I did when I first got it and started to cut my tongue until it bleed a bit. A few firm back of the throat to tip scrapes until no more gunk is building up and you should be good.

You can check CVS or Walgreens for one of these before ordering since I got my first one from there and kept buying in bulk so I'd never run out.

It's gotten to the point where I've been damn near forceful in trying to get women I make out with go use the shyts cause it makes an improved difference on breath and tongue health.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
when y'all ready to get on another level of cleanliness/godliness cop you one of these and get that old mucus out ya snout...thank me later...