It's 2015, how are we responding to being called a "n!qqer"...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My response would probably be something along the lines of "Fukk you bytch :pacspit: " and I'd probably keep it moving (assuming we're in public).

Even though I'd kind of want to, I probably wouldn't fight the person unless they tried to put hands on me first...not really trying to go jail because of some racist dikkhead.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
My response would probably be something along the lines of "Fukk you bytch :pacspit: " and I'd probably keep it moving (assuming we're in public).

Even though I'd kind of want to, I probably wouldn't fight the person unless they tried to put hands on me first...not really trying to go jail because of some racist dikkhead.

This is my issue these days. In the past, I would've been like fukk that I'm woopin some ass.
I'm a little smarter than that now, these days. But still, there needs to be some sort of reply..

Big Daddy

Daps

Smh figures.

So you're out and about with your lady strolling the town when you cross paths with a white boy coming the opposite direction and you guys almost bump into each other. This leads to the white boy calling your woman a "dumb n!qqer c*nt" to yall's face..

You mean to tell me that your reaction will be to ask him:

1. What is a n!qqer?

2. Why are you calling me one?

3. And what do you think should be done with n!qqers?

That's what Feely said to do in the vid.

Big Daddy

Daps
Yea the next town, I used to ride my bike to the small market. Some white kids were like 'hey come here...' I ignored them & they called me 'N*gg3r.' So I dropped my bike & shouted 'fukk u! U fukking cracker ass honkeys!'

:snoop: fukking cac kids man I swear.

On the real, sometimes I find myself, even now as an adult, not viewing white children with the same eye of innocence that I view kids of any other race. White kids to me are just, white PEOPLE.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:snoop: fukking cac kids man I swear.

On the real, sometimes I find myself, even now as an adult, not viewing white children with the same eye of innocence that I view kids of any other race. White kids to me are just, white PEOPLE.
Yeah the town has a few houses that still fly the confederate flag too. The house which a white man told me to stop breathing so hard as I walked by in the summer time. Like, what? :birdman:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Smh figures.

So you're out and about with your lady strolling the town when you cross paths with a white boy coming the opposite direction and you guys almost bump into each other. This leads to the white boy calling your woman a "dumb n!qqer c*nt" to yall's face..

You mean to tell me that your reaction will be to ask him:

1. What is a n!qqer?

2. Why are you calling me one?

3. And what do you think should be done with n!qqers?

That's what Feely said to do in the vid.

I'm not even gonna do that, I'm going to continue on with my lady like it didn't happen. I was at a protest for Freddie Gray the other day and cacs were yelling out all kinds of shyt at us, but we just kept doing what we came to do