It's 2015, how are we responding to being called a "n!qqer"...

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
These days I think that a violent type of response would be very circumstancial for me personally, whereas in the past that I would've said that a violent response would be my response automatically, no matte what.

Fortunately for me I've never been called a niqqer. But I've always wondered what I would do..

And now in 2015, with the racial climate at the level it is at in America these days, it seems that it could happen at any time.

How would you/have you respond/responded? :lupe:

I don't know much about NF, Jr., only learned about him through The Coli , actually.. but with just a quick search on 'how to respond to being called the n-word" I stumbled across this video.

:lupe:

:beli:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
By telling them that they are a cancer to the world.

Also complementing non racist whites in front of them and tell them while insulting their intelligence that I am are thankful to know white people who arent stupid enough to be racist.

Ask them why are they are angry like a monkey.

Call them son or kid.

So many styles:ohlawd:

Last edited:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Hmm, I have no idea what I would do. The only times I have ever been called a niqqer is by trolls on PSN/XBOX live who are butthurt because I bodied them in a game. I swear everybody online can tell I am black by my voice lol.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
First time it happened to me, I was 8 years old on a school bus. Stabbed the kid.

Second time was in High School. Smacked him in the face with a wooden hairbrush and knocked out 3 of his teeth.

There hasn't been a third time........yet.

If you allow someone in your presence to call you by that term and don't make them sorry for it, fukk you.​

Big Daddy

Daps
By telling them that they are a cancer to the world.

Also complementing non racist whites in front of them and tell them while insulting their intelligence that you are thankful to know white people who arent stupid enough to be racist.

Ask them why are they angry like a monkey.

Call them son or kid.

So many styles:ohlawd:

:salute:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
First time it happened to me, I was 8 years old on a school bus. Stabbed the kid.

Second time was in High School. Smacked him in the face with a wooden hairbrush and knocked out 3 of his teeth.

There hasn't been a third time........yet.

If you allow someone in your presence to call you by that term and don't make them sorry for it, fukk you.​
Which part of the South did you go to school in?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
It would be hard to respond physically . Cause most of the cowards usually will shout from a moving vehicle or something.
This. The majority of times whites use the word explicitly at Blacks are on some cowardly mobile shyt or online, they do not stand in our face and use it.

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie, I literally practiced what I would say if someone called me ****** (again).........that day came about a year ago, I sonned that dude in front about 15 people and I called his girl a dirty bytch while she was standing next to him. Dared him to do something about it...dude couldn't even say shyt, and I was rolling solo.

shyt was lovely

Big Daddy

Daps
It would be hard to respond physically . Cause most of the cowards usually will shout from a moving vehicle or something.

This. The majority of times whites use the word explicitly at Blacks are on some cowardly mobile shyt or online, they do not stand in our face and use it.

I said I'd never been called that word before, but that's because I don't count the one time that i was called it as the cac-faggs were speeding out of the parking lot.(since it didnt give me a chance to react)

We had just come from hooping and stopped at a Mcdonalds.

My boy had green '95 Acura Legend.

1995_acura_legend_sedan_ls_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

This was back in like 98-99 when having a '95 Acura was :ahh: You were like a god with that car.
AND this nicca had rims on it and a system in it :ohlawd:

It was like having a 2011 benz or 2011 lexus, today.. It's like yeah, they're both 4 yrs old, but a 2011 version of either and you'd still be 'balling'.

Anyway, so we were walking into the establishment just as their group was walking out.

Something about the little weasel rat faced fukks didnt sit right with me and so when we got to the counter I turned to see what they were doing outside... and it was just in time to see one of the little fakkits sit his half-eaten hamburger on the roof of my boy's car. :dwillhuh:

I was like wtf :wtf: and we all ran out there and I confronted the little scary cac fukk.

He stuttered and stammered through a few lies about he wasnt the one who did it (I clearly saw HIM sit the damn thing up there :comeon:) before one of his friends realized things were escalating and just said fk it and grabbed the sandwich off the car and tossed it.

They all got into their car, we turned to walk back into mickey d's, and as they were turning out they screamed niggeeerrss and laughed, etc.

To this day I still reflect back on that incident, and I always just wish that I wouldve known that's how they felt when we were all standing face to face and I was trying to refrain from smashing dudes face.

Had we known they were just some racist fukk boys there wouldnt have been NO words :wow: