Its 2011...What Are Your GOTYs

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frank had a legendary run imo, even Blond which is slept on

Yeah, Blond just didn't hit for me when it came out, but over the years, I've come around on individual songs to the point where I'm pretty sure if I spun it front to back, I'd find that I actually fukk with it now.

Imagine being someone who initially didn't like "Nights", brehs. I did that, so hopefully you won't have to go through that. :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But my actual goty that year was.

The trailer had me completely geeked :banderas:

Next was Deus ex

Then Skyrim

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lebron-james-wow.gif

But to actually contribute:

Arkham City
Uncharted 3
Portal 2
Skyrim
Mass Effect 2 (came to PS3 that year)

But fukk all that. Really, only one game sticks out as a game that I will still waste a couple of hours playing TO THIS DAY, no questions asked.

71QMo020nZL.jpg

There's literally no way anyone can convince me this wasn't one of the greatest games of all time. :wow:

Please, bring Fight Night back. fukk the UFC :mjcry:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please, bring Fight Night back. fukk the UFC :mjcry:

I would happily pay $100 for a deluxe edition of a new Fight Night that has whatever base boxers they could get on the cheap, and DLC boxers. People who just had UFC to work with will never understand how sublime it was to slip and counter in that game. The UFC games are nowhere near as fluid, and it's depressing. shyt basically has Mortal Kombat style dial a combos, but you'd never know it, because the fighters are so sluggish.