Its 2011...What Are Your GOTYs

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Lets travel back into time, the year is 2011:

We damn near at the end of the year and GOTY is upon us. What are your personal GOTY of such a time. Here's mine :wow:

• BRINK_%28game_box_art%29.jpg
    This game revolutionize the multiplayer experience. The game felt fresh from the typical FPS shooters, the presentation felt ahead of its time, and I enjoyed the customization. Yeah there were some hiccups and things the devs need to fix up, but for the most part I love this game.
  • 61u5qtId6QL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
    As a Suda51 head, this game was a blast to play. It felt like a gaming version of a grindhouse flick.
  • 220px-WWE_%2712_box_art.jpg
    This game blew my claws off. The universe mode is way better than the previous version, the action is fast paced, and the story mode was crazy good (Jacob Cass a real one)
  • 220px-DukeNukemForever.jpg
    Screw the haters, this game was fire. It was misunderstood, the graphics may have been ass but the gameplay was pretty tolerable. Folks slept on the multiplayer as well. Legit game that got shytted on for the wrong reasons. Then again I am a big Duke Nukem head.
What's yall GOTYs for 2011?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Uncharted 3. My stannery was at unstable levels in 2011 :pachaha:

I remember seeing the plane setpiece and just being in complete awe with how good the game looked.

ABcQ.gif

I used to play this part of the game for everyone that used to come over to my place back in the day lol

Uncharted is definitely the game that got me back into gaming and made me a hardcore sony stan.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Lets travel back into time, the year is 2011:

We damn near at the end of the year and GOTY is upon us. What are your personal GOTY of such a time. Here's mine :wow:

• BRINK_%28game_box_art%29.jpg
    This game revolutionize the multiplayer experience. The game felt fresh from the typical FPS shooters, the presentation felt ahead of its time, and I enjoyed the customization. Yeah there were some hiccups and things the devs need to fix up, but for the most part I love this game.
  • 61u5qtId6QL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
    As a Suda51 head, this game was a blast to play. It felt like a gaming version of a grindhouse flick.
  • 220px-WWE_%2712_box_art.jpg
    This game blew my claws off. The universe mode is way better than the previous version, the action is fast paced, and the story mode was crazy good (Jacob Cass a real one)
  • 220px-DukeNukemForever.jpg
    Screw the haters, this game was fire. It was misunderstood, the graphics may have been ass but the gameplay was pretty tolerable. Folks slept on the multiplayer as well. Legit game that got shytted on for the wrong reasons. Then again I am a big Duke Nukem head.
What's yall GOTYs for 2011?

lebron-james-wow.gif

But to actually contribute:

Arkham City
Uncharted 3
Portal 2
Skyrim
Mass Effect 2 (came to PS3 that year)

But fukk all that. Really, only one game sticks out as a game that I will still waste a couple of hours playing TO THIS DAY, no questions asked.

71QMo020nZL.jpg

There's literally no way anyone can convince me this wasn't one of the greatest games of all time. :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
lebron-james-wow.gif

But to actually contribute:

Arkham City
Uncharted 3
Portal 2
Skyrim
Mass Effect 2 (came to PS3 that year)

But fukk all that. Really, only one game sticks out as a game that I will still waste a couple of hours playing TO THIS DAY, no questions asked.

71QMo020nZL.jpg

There's literally no way anyone can convince me this wasn't one of the greatest games of all time. :wow:

intro.jpg

This son of a wombat whore ruined the entire game for me :unimpressed:
:scust: :beli: :why::mjcry::unimpressed:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Dark souls
Cod black ops 1 had probably 1000hrs on online multiplayer ps3 :sadcam:

Fav song of 2011 :wow: