Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Yep, the jewelry receipt is real, as is the Ozempic prescription. These weren’t created or fabricated by Drake’s team at all. They have been legitimized.

For those saying the date of the prescription is the same, you must realize that prescriptions can be called in, paid remotely, picked up by someone else, or express shipped. Drake is a VIP and this pharmacy is a compound pharmacy that can provide pretty much anything.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
every other beef lacks real content
plus the era this one is end.

the tracks
the reaction videos
the spots on tv

no one will have to wonder what this beef was like in real time like we have to do with Pac/Big

it’s all documented in 4K
I'm partial to Nas vs Jay, as a kid it was larger than life. I had to use the internet to listen to NY radio and hear the opinions and interviews and there were forums were people talked about it, it was a good time. I don't think the past "lacked" content it was just different, today everyone wants a piece of the pie so they're incentivized to make videos, obviously social media is huge people want to talk and engage. This is also transcending rap beef in a way I never expected with the current mystery I'm tryin to crack.