Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YouTuber named kingAK47 has been doing lives covering a lot of evidence posted in the subreddit, but this latest was goes over a lotta new shyt. Better watch and backup while you can. Never know when shyt will get unlisted or struck

I always wondered how cults form, like who is stupid enough to put that much energy into shyt that actually means nothing to you. And the second part is how do people get to the point where they believe literally anything they hear? For a long time I couldn’t understand this….

Then I saw it happen in real time with this beef. :francis:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
YouTuber named kingAK47 has been doing lives covering a lot of evidence posted in the subreddit, but this latest was goes over a lotta new shyt. Better watch and backup while you can. Never know when shyt will get unlisted or struck

4304424452c01f6cc9f6cc44d0d378f5.jpg

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I always wondered how cults form, like who is stupid enough to put that much energy into shyt that actually means nothing to you. And the second part is how do people get to the point where they believe literally anything they hear? For a long time I couldn’t understand this….

Then I saw it happen in real time with this beef. :francis:
You knew what the thread was when you clicked on it

We just tryna dig for info and speculate until something substantial drops

Nikkas like you supposed to be smart, so why haven't you figured out how to click "ignore thread" :skip:

Last edited:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
So you don’t see the hypocrisy in saying Baka has a weird case and accusing others of sex trafficking when your associate is a pimp ( the same weird charge you claim ) ??
Man ain't nothing wrong with straight pimpin.
Gorilla pimpin is a whole nother thing. Sex trafficking people against their will is fukked up.
But ain't nothing wrong with pimpin.