Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

giphy.gif

This shyt crazy cause the reddit cacs from r/darkKenny had dug up some info related to that alias already :ohhh:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
Welp....
:dead:

If it can be proven that she has a kid...whew.
I did a quick check on her IG at the time this was posted on DarkKenny and i dont think any of the kids is from crodie. I may be wrong though but nothing suggests that. But is kinda hard to get more info on this because her posts about the kids is never with that many info so its not easy to get something out of it. She may be just a day one friend.. they seems to know each other since his early days.

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
Richard Fitzenwell is the CEO Assistant at BALENCIAGA, a luxury goods and jewelry retail company based in the United States. With extensive experience in the industry, Richard has worked at BALENCIAGA in France, specifically in the Other department. BALENCIAGA, founded in 1917, is a well-established company with a large staff and a focus on retail luxury goods and jewelry. Richard's role as CEO Assistant involves supporting the CEO and ensuring the smooth operation of the company.

things-that-make-you-go-hmmmmm-v0-b3gw4wtoowad1.jpeg

things-that-make-you-go-hmmmmm-v0-psuwy8icowad1.jpeg

:jbhmm: