Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Remember the receipt for the jewelry?

It came from the lady in the ig post's store. Her name is Nadine. Drake does a lot of business with her, and she comes from a rich family. Her father is carlos ghosn, the former head of nissan that got into trouble for illegal business practices.

Sketchy, right?

Well, peep this. Nadine was mentioned in those incident reports EP posted

The mark hotel, as we know, is dog friendly. And they have special services available for dogs. See the post of the weird ring? That's Nadine at the mark

The theory is that Nadine is connected to human trafficking through the mark hotel. Drake "buys" jewelry and uses the receipt to hide the paper trail.

That's why in the ig post he's wearing a different set of clothes.

She's also pulling at her sweats like she's gearing to get fukked :hubie:

Not convinced?

Peep the dog tag screenshot from the fps video as well. Got her name on it

Something aint right. Too early to double down for sure, but this theory got too many coincidences to not be onto something :patrice:

This thread is so bad bc yall do a terrible job at explaining things. Like what did you just type bruh.

Use names. Proper punctuation. Bullet points if you have to. Geezus.

tumblr_inline_pqvvxown341u29l4c_500.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Be illiterate brehs

Nah you’re just loosely tying strands together without being definitive. ‘Sketchy’…‘interesting’.

Also in such a convoluted story every time you use shorthand or try to condense, it makes it maddening to read. Ie ‘The fyp video’. :aicmon: Like the hell are you talking about

Also you took a couple leaps: “That's why in the ig post he's wearing a different set of clothes….She's also pulling at her sweats like she's gearing to get fukked” :comeon:This is why Reddit is better for such things.

Lastly you wrote all that but the only thing we know forreal remains the same:

there is absolutely something up with Drake and dogs/girls cosplaying as dogs. I said it earlier it’s like an inside reference

That’s it. You can’t leap and say that = “sex trafficking”

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Nah you’re just loosely tying strands together without being definitive. ‘Sketchy’…‘interesting’.

Also in such a convoluted story every time you use shorthand or try to condense, it makes it maddening to read. Ie ‘The fyp video’. :aicmon: Like the hell are you talking about

Also you took a couple leaps: “That's why in the ig post he's wearing a different set of clothes….She's also pulling at her sweats like she's gearing to get fukked” :comeon:This is why Reddit is better for such things.

Lastly you wrote all that but the only thing we know forreal remains the same:

That’s it. You can’t leap and say that = “sex trafficking”
Coli brehs, ask yourselves what could make a man be on another man dikk so bad to pen this great wall of text :jbhmm:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Coli brehs, ask yourselves what could make a man be on another man dikk so bad to pen this great wall of text :jbhmm:

Wall of text, like you didn’t just write a dissertation on the Ghosn trafficking ring :comeon:

And yea bc im annoyed you can’t write coherently i must be ebony Prince :aicmon: ….You’re proving my point. Stop trying to calculate, you’re not calculated.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Wall of text, like you didn’t just write a dissertation on the Ghosn trafficking ring :comeon:

And yea bc im annoyed you can’t write coherently i must be ebony Prince :aicmon: ….You’re proving my point. Stop trying to calculate, you’re not calculated.
You've been complaining the whole thread about that same shyt :skip:

Literally sounding like a bytch that won't stop talking and watch the movie :mjlol:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

I'm pretty sure he's on your side but making fun of these dumbass conspiracy theories people are just regurgitating and dapping without any critical thought or original opinion.

The nikka literally said he also thinks there's something going on with Drake, women and dogs but he's dikkriding because he pointed out you posting random ass, obtuse reddit threads from r/darkkenny?

this beef got some of ya'll acting legitimately stupid stg

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I'm pretty sure he's on your side but making fun of these dumbass conspiracy theories people are just regurgitating and dapping without any critical thought or original opinion.

The nikka literally said he also thinks there's something going on with Drake, women and dogs but he's dikkriding because he pointed out you posting random ass, obtuse reddit threads from r/darkkenny?

this beef got some of ya'll acting legitimately stupid stg
The whole thread is speculating on how to connect the dots. Why would theories not be posted?

All I did was briefly explain the reddit post to @Trap Soul cause he asked me to. But doing that was "lacking critical thinking and original opinion"

Almost like it was a summary not an analysis:skip:

But just saying it's a dumb conspiracy theory is so profound :wow:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
The whole thread is speculating on how to connect the dots. Why would theories not be posted?

All I did was briefly explain the reddit post to @Trap Soul cause he asked me to. But doing that was "lacking critical thinking and original opinion"

Almost like it was a summary not an analysis:skip:

But just saying it's a dumb conspiracy theory is so profound :wow:

@Braman + @Rembrandt let my man right here cook, he's trying to do the Lawd's work :wow:

Not to be confused with the Freaky-Ass 69 God's work :huhldup:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
@Braman + @Rembrandt let my man right here cook, he's trying to do the Lawd's work :wow:

Not to be confused with the Freaky-Ass 69 God's work :huhldup:

I’m mean I get it but….

This is why Reddit is so much better for shyt like this

Tf is a ‘ :ohhh::mjtf:

Reddit mfers woulda had a whole eli5 cliff notes and index by now

I said this almost 3 weeks ago :snoop:So I probably saw another 😯 reaction and just snapped. :russ:

The thread pages to actual information ratio has me annoyed

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Yeah, a lot of clout chasing unknown artists do that. I remember a couple years back a Big L song popped up on my Spotify "Release Radar" playlist and it got me excited thinking it was gonna be some new posthumous material...shyt was some random EDM nobody using the same name:martin:. They use names of other artists so they end up on your algorithm basically

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's right though. If you think these hotels who cater to the rich, with their 5k-200k a night rooms, don't have people on staff who "fix" things for the celebs and the hotel, y'all crazy. There's a reason these hotels and service companies rarely ever get sued for anything that happens there. Take the Diddy situation