Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
You right, you Drake Stans are the absolute worst :umad:
Out here sucking his dikk like the underage little girls that pedo y’all worship be into.

Not Like Us got y’all pedo defenders waking up in cold sweats, spiraling like the anti-Black pedo y’all defending

drake-defends-painting-his-nails-pink-at-lil-yachtys-request-so-i-stop-biting-them-inline.jpg

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

5b0ffd810e804.image.png

IMG-2163.gif

So you the asian bytch in that video? It all makes sense :umad:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Meet the Grahams cover was a PICTURE of Drake's drugs and other items............ Drake thought, "Oh it's just a pic, he doesn't have that shyt, we been tossed that at the telly. They probably took a pic and threw it out.. That's why they called us and asked if we wanted it back" So he drops the reply video where he's saying WE SET YOU UP. WE PLANTED THAT shyt. YOU FELL FOR IT DUMMY!!!!

A random person in NYC shows VIDEO of the items after Drake says they planted it, meaning it wasn't planted, it wasn't an old picture, it wasn't fake, it wasn't his dads, it wasn't lost somewhere........... So Drake says "Ahhhhh I'll say it was STOLEN from me, so I can get it back, cause it's stolen property" And that's where he really fukked up at and where Ebony comes from..........

Ebony, who actually worked at the hotel, is fired for theft. He also cannot now sell the items cause it's stolen property... Here's the KEY... If it was left at the hotel, the hotel called Drake and see if he wants it, Drake says nah...... THOSE ITEMS BECOME LOST AND FOUND AND PROPERTY OF WHO FOUND THEM.. after a certain number of days, like with any lost and found item.

So now Ebony has no job, cause Drake lied and he can't sell the shyt... And there you have "Your lies cost me this and this and that" So THIS lobby video, which has NOTHING to do with Kendrick shyt, is a blackmail video to Drake... Pay up or say I didn't steal, or I'll show how you assaulted a handicap person... Then uploads the first PIC of the lobby video... Ebony said that man came to see Drake, was assaulted, kicked back out by Drake's folks, and then police were called, statements were made, no charges were filed. He drops precincts, officer's names and more info on the night..

The handicap reporter writes a long ass article screaming how he was never assaulted, and just went to the telly to meet Drake and they listened to some beats.............

Timestamps show him in there at 3:18 when Drake's crew roll in. The next video shows him leaving at 3:20... That's 2 minutes... 2 minutes???? You went from the lobby to the room to beat listening to the lobby and out the door in TWO MINUTES????? You scream he never assaulted you but they walk in and walk your ass out in two minutes and you lie about it to the world and say it was something else

Again... what does it PROVE... This Ebony keeps proving these dudes are flat out liars and there's a big coverup of what actually happened that night. But if I had to put my faith in someone telling the truth, it would be Ebony cause he ain't lied yet. But if I had to suspect what the truth is.... Handicap man came to the spot thinking he would just see Drake and get pics and then Drake and his team assault him but no charges are pressed.... He then pays off the reporter to keep lying.... Whole time every lie they spew is quickly found out to be a lie by Ebony

This sounds like a telonovela :banderas:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Damn, even got ufc fighters in on the debaucery :scust:

I hate to admit it but this post sums up why this clusterfukk of a thread was noteworthy. It revealed there is absolutely something up with Drake and dogs/girls cosplaying as dogs. I said it earlier it’s like an inside reference. Thats how Izzy carrying it.

The album name was an inside reference. Leaving hotels w/ a dog mask was an inside reference. Kendrick going out of has way with the dog references and entendres was acknowledgement that he knows

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think Aubrey lying.

My question would be why did that kid have a post with her wearing OVO shirts with a caption "Wish you were here" and then her IG goes private after this beef starts... She was also in Durk/J. Cole's video.

Family might have denied it but there's things like NDA's... they could very well be getting money from Drake.

Speculation of course but something to think about.

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
GMt4LIfXcAAEzTM

"Thanks Pops"... J.Cole was the one that told Kendrick about the daughter. confirmed. :pachaha:

• Now, this IG account made a post on may 5 saying "Happy Bday Eternity"

• Kendrick released "Meet the Grahams" on May 3 and on his 3rd verse:

Should be teachin' you time tables or watchin' Frozen with you
Or at your eleventh birthday singin' poems with you

• Shanelle Gray (Eternity's manager) liked a post from someone saying/asking about crodie being the father
eternitys-manager-shanelle-gray-claims-that-eternity-is-v0-s75lkrz08hyc1.jpeg

horatio-caine-yeah.gif

YEAAAAAHHHHHH