Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
A new character?

This is apparently the guy who found his Facebook, and saved all his now deleted pics :pachaha: If you look at the comments on this post, Colby King posted a few times explaining how he found the page. Edit: Won't let me link the post but it's his post about the auction

Colby King: "Yall ain't gonna give me my flowers for finding this guy....check the old photos...I was here first...I also have all his felet3d pictures"

Colby King: "All it took for me to find him yesterday was a deep dive in the poster "ebonypeonce2k24" posted...the ball/gala weird auction...I dug thru Larry preylow his name was on the poster...he's apparently the founder of the "house of ebony"..it must be a gay mens "club" so I deep dove all his photos and people connect to the house of ebony...found alot of guys using "prince" "lord" and "ebony" as their titles or nicknames...it then lead me to this guy as they were all cross commenting on some of each others photos...boom I knew soon as I saw the flag it was him...I blasted him on Twitter and reddit and I think that's how alot of you found this...I tired some social media news platforms but they never answered...I have all receipts if anyone wants to find out more"

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

He does realize that it's 2024 and nobody is riding for a club full of fukking bellboy sissies right :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

giphy.gif