Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I love rap battles and am fascinated by all this shyt normally, but even I think this is too much. If women, handibrehs, and dogs are being abused then they need to shut down whatever is going on, asap, but if this is just a troll job (I think this guy absolutely got that Drake stuff from the hotel, but anything after that is sus), it needs to stop.
Idk what to think or believe but I just thought of it like this... If I'm in a Battle and somebody put some shyt on my name that ain't REMOTELY TRUE, Ima address it, side swipe it and get back to the mission at hand... Which would be dissing you and proving I'm better, like I think and proclaimed.

It's like me saying " @fact you still going out doing the stanky leg at them gay bars?!???" :troll: and standing on it...

You more than likely wouldn't react by rushing and over explaining (The Heart pt 6), and bowing out... Something ain't adding up

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo, imagine if Darkman X was still alive and found out Aubrey was doing weird dog shyt, smh
The way the internet is painting this, it woulda been some conspiracy about him too, talm bout he wanna fight Drake was a front and they hanging out at the Mark together with the pits :russ: Dudes would be digging in the Source archives lookin for sus pics of him wit his dogs

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Idk what to think or believe but I just thought of it like this... If I'm in a Battle and somebody put some shyt on my name that ain't REMOTELY TRUE, Ima address it, side swipe it and get back to the mission at hand... Which would be dissing you and proving I'm better, like I think and proclaimed.

It's like me saying " @fact you still going out doing the stanky leg at them gay bars?!???" :troll: and standing on it...

You more than likely wouldn't react by rushing and over explaining (The Heart pt 6), and bowing out... Something ain't adding up
I agree with you 100%, this shyt is just getting disturbing, and if the guy is just gonna breadcrumb shyt, it’s dumb. If there is illegal shyt going on, degrading of women, handicappers, and animals, the dude has an obligation to get this shyt shut down. I understand he wants a payday, but at the expense of victims is some bullshyt.