NULL
almost as gay as Drizzy

dont click the spoiler

seriously dont click it

you dont wanna see it

okay i tried to warn you

Capture.png
dear adonis....

get a name change and move to another country before them kids bullying you for life

:dahell:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Who is that kid supposed to be?
He's a grown man and a journalist.

Since he's in that security hotel screenshot people are speculating that either Drake did something to him or that he's a molester himself (since he apparently follows underage girls on IG). Basically nobody knows anything.

If the guy trying to extort Drake has actual incriminating information he will get hush money and nothing will come out. If he doesn't have any real information and still sells it for big money, people will find him and get their money back.

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
Let me say this. I'm an OG conspiracy theorist. I was grown during 9/11, it was my city, I lost ppl, etc. I been doing this a long time. I'm known in these streets, met ppl whose books you may have read if you're into this sort of thing, etc.

I have never seen anything like this. The closest I can get is the period between Epstein's final arrest and his death. I have never in all my years seen a celeb in their own right risk it all to out some shyt. Yall not understanding what you seeing. What's been alleged just far, even minus all this OT, with receipts and names attached is stupendous. If Epstein was the conspiracy theorists' Super Bowl, this is the Grammy's.

That said, these things don't move in straight lines. The shyt with Epstein had been brewing way before the regular ppl knew. I had been hearing about him since before 2008, at least. If I had told you then what we all found later to be true, I would have been met with the same skepticism. All we had was internet sleuthing and hearsay. The thing is, these things typically rumble under the surface until the rumble can no longer be ignored. But Kendrick set off a volcano. I'm like a meteorologist looking at climate change: I don't know what the timeline could be. This is CRAZY.

I been skimming this thread so far, is this really that serious:lupe: