Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Daps
If you read the first page that's all that's happened. This guy posted a video where he was in possession of all the items from the "Meet the Grahams" cover which would seem to confirm that Drake was lying about them being "planted"...

Fast-forward... this guy is claiming to have more of Drake's shyt, some of which he is trying to sell and is implying to have shyt that would either make Drake look bad or incriminate him.

Since then he's just been posting fukking riddles for the internet..

Good looking out fam.

I'm still confused on how the dude that looks like Krang from Ninja Turtles factors into all of this, but I kind of feel like I don't really wanna know. :heh:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Good looking out fam.

I'm still confused on how the dude that looks like Krang from Ninja Turtles factors into all of this, but I kind of feel like I don't really wanna know. :heh:
We don't really know yet. Something apparently happened to him in a video that's included in what the ebonyprince account is selling

They said it was an "altercation". Exactly what is anybody guess

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Ak really about to sit there and play every song from the beef :francis: Yeah I'ma just wait for the Reddit cliffnotes

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Then why you in it? :skip:
Weird times man. I saw a poster say he was exhausted from all of this and it was dumb. Like... what made you click it and share that info?

The internet giving everybody a voice/box to stand on and speak just have people wanting to be heard. If posts costed money, nikkas would be alot more thoughtful lol

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if it's nothing the fact people waiting for the next Drake loss hasn't been a feeling we have had in hip hop since 50 got Ja out. Ja fans had the same denial patterns Drake fans have now. The culture has moved against you. They just don't seem willing to accept it. Jas fans didn't either. 20 years later I'm watching it again.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Weird times man. I saw a poster say he was exhausted from all of this and it was dumb. Like... what made you click it and share that info?

The internet giving everybody a voice/box to stand on and speak just have people wanting to be heard. If posts costed money, nikkas would be alot more thoughtful lol
nikkas feel left out on some why yall havin fun and im not :bryan: