Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Daps

Mysterious gay breh wants 800k for the video. Claims it involves krang…. Don’t tell me ovho #ceritifedpedophiles was tossing dude around like a beach ball before throwing him on the bed.
HQsQeb.gif

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
This makes sense but how tf they get into that laptop? Aren't those laptops harder to get into?

Mostly government or security personnel use those rugged type laptops to minimize it breaking if you move around often. Pretty much every piece is designed to withstand drops, spills and dust.(they still break) They don't come with DVD drives and are easy to harden (secure). That laptop probably never connected to a Wi-Fi a day in it's life and all of the ports (usb, ethernet and etc) have covers over them. The laptop isn't harder to get in perse... unless you set it up to be..just tougher. Chances are that's the hotel security laptop or 1 of like 8 Drake had which is probably why it wasn't realized to be missing.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My take is, this person has nothing illegal on drake. Bad optics maybe, but nothing that drake needs to truly keep from the public eye.

Might have a video, but it's content is being overblown for money

If the video is just of him/them beating up the chicken nugget it's gonna be a nothingburger. People want the rumored salacious videos out there, not some dumb "altercation"

This dude overplayed his hand. :mjlol:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
My theory is this dude and Kendrick met up and he told him what happened that night(which is what he probably talks about on the "dark" diss he has stashed)and was gonna sell Kendrick the items. Songs drop then Drake uses Ak to claim the items were stolen which causes Kendrick to back out. Dude gets mad they fukked up his bag so now he's taking this route.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the video is just of him/them beating up the chicken nugget it's gonna be a nothingburger. People want the rumored salacious videos out there, not some dumb "altercation"

This dude overplayed his hand. :mjlol:
I will never understand how people make a statement, and then react to it like it really happened.

How did he overplay his hand if none of us have a clue of what’s on the tape or anything that’s going on?

You’re mocking him for something you made up in your head my G. We all don’t know shyt :jbhmm: