livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

:mjlol: :camby:

E0VrR81XoAIbZ0y.jpg

:dame:

If he's the Modern Godfather of Black America, does that mean we all have to be UNIQUE?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What does that security shyt even mean though?

Nothing. Like that’s the problem is right now this is playing out like an exposure thread. Nggas hyping up garbage.

He has a dedicated security team…he’s fukking Drake it’s probably smart. He’s trying to avoid having a Gene Deal situation 10 years from now.

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Started interesting and fell all the way off the rails :russ:

If something big drops it definitely ain’t coming from that Ebony clown. What kind of top secret mastermind drops breadcrumbs on twitter for 24 straight hours and shouts out Kevin Samuels

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I do t think trying to get a conman to live his truth is anti alphabet, especially knowing that he is overcompensating by smutting out woman, prolly raw, too. Exposing A lying freaky ass beard transcends sexuality

Kendrick making gay jokes in 2k24 is a no no. Untie won't like that

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
For my own reasons, I think his 'hierarchy of protection' is on a different line than Diddy and Drake. I don't have proof, just the way certain situations have played out over the years.

Oan, I glanced at everybody's astro charts and I see what homegirl was talking about. That Pluto in Aqua is not playing, it brings the truth to light, and all these ppl are very Scorpio/ Pluto heavy so it effects them more (in a potentially negative/ painful way, Pluto destroys to rebuild. Cole might be the only one experiencing a more positive side). Puff, Future, Drake- all Scorp Suns. The Weekend- Scorp moon. Kendrick- 1st house Pluto in Scorp. There's a big three joke in here, but it would be lost on you heathens. :hhh:

Hottie how you gonna answer a question like this :why: you know I don't understand this shyt :dead:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
You all have missed the best video of the night... timestamped. This guy may look nerdy but my gut is he seems legit (he really knows his shyt) and he spills the beans on everything Toronto, re Drake his pdf file allegations, gang links, even the weeknd.

Damn, he will get you sent to jail so he can fukk your girl :dead:

Or so he can fukk your little sister :francis:

"I believe him yo.":wow: