Italian Prime Pawg let's fukking go :Banderas:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Just went to Alamo Drafthouse to catch the straight cut edition of “Irreversible” last week

:damn::mjcry::takedat: all at the same time

Hell nah, delete this lol.

Is there any sex in irreversible outside of that 15 min rape scene? I genuinely forget

monica bellucci is/was fire.

Ill never forget that fire extinguisher scene though smh

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Hell nah, delete this lol.

Is there any sex in irreversible outside of that 15 min rape scene? I genuinely forget

monica bellucci is/was fire.

Ill never forget that fire extinguisher scene though smh
The scene where Monica and Vincent (I forget their character names) were talking and messing around butt ass naked in the morning.

Which is the end of the movie, and the beginning of the movie in this latest cut :mjlol:

That time period where she had next and was in the magazines and the flicks :banderas:

Truth be told I’m surprised that fire extinguisher didn’t garner as much talk as that uncomfortably long sex assault scene when it first came out

Face caved in like :huhldup::picard::gurl:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was disturbed for a very brief split second when I thought this was about the Italian Prime minister.. :huhldup:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Anyone in here who watches the Pinapple show? This girl was on there (probably to get her followers/OF accounts up) but
nah this girl aint it. She seemed aight personality wise but she fully BBL'd up and all plastic