It Takes Two deserved that GOY

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
so far so smooth. shes a pretty good gamer actually.

That definitely helps things then. Man, definitely got a tad frustrated during some platforming sections. Was about to go through the shyt those characters did lol.

Solid game though! 3 for 3 with that, brothers and it takes two.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
That definitely helps things then. Man, definitely got a tad frustrated during some platforming sections. Was about to go through the shyt those characters did lol.

Solid game though! 3 for 3 with that, brothers and it takes two.
we're stuck at the bee boss.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Gonna Google lmao. We had to stop playing once I realized shorty cannot do 3D platforming at all. Went back to Rayman Legends lol

Glad yall having fun, though. It's a dope experience and we need more co-op games like this.
have yall tried unravel 2?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
have yall tried unravel 2?

Haven't! We broke up (no correlation lmaoooo) but gonna keep that in mind for the next. I tried a lil of the first and I think that would be perfect.

Is it forgiving if the other person dies or like limbo where you start over from the screen? Rayman was perfect so if she died I can just pop her balloon whenever

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Haven't! We broke up (no correlation lmaoooo) but gonna keep that in mind for the next. I tried a lil of the first and I think that would be perfect.

Is it forgiving if the other person dies or like limbo where you start over from the screen? Rayman was perfect so if she died I can just pop her balloon whenever
its pretty forgiving. unravel 2 is a 'chill' game. she tried limbo but couldnt handle it, she finished 'inside' all by herself tho.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
its pretty forgiving. unravel 2 is a 'chill' game. she tried limbo but couldnt handle it, she finished 'inside' all by herself tho.

Kinda surprised by that. Inside seems a lil more confusing/difficult than limbo. Granted, I think I got to one sub mission midway or late and kinda gave up so good shyt with her!

Definitely gonna check out limbo 2 then. I think I got it through somewhere, so I appreciate the recs.

Have y'all tried the ubiart Rayman games? Origins and Legends are a lot of fun. Gets a lil hard towards the end and even harder when tryna unlock shyt, but it's super accessible, especially during co-op. They die and become a bubble that they can control and you can clear out whatever is difficult and then pop them.

A lot of fun. Gorgeous art and an amazing soundtrack

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Kinda surprised by that. Inside seems a lil more confusing/difficult than limbo. Granted, I think I got to one sub mission midway or late and kinda gave up so good shyt with her!

Definitely gonna check out limbo 2 then. I think I got it through somewhere, so I appreciate the recs.

Have y'all tried the ubiart Rayman games? Origins and Legends are a lot of fun. Gets a lil hard towards the end and even harder when tryna unlock shyt, but it's super accessible, especially during co-op. They die and become a bubble that they can control and you can clear out whatever is difficult and then pop them.

A lot of fun. Gorgeous art and an amazing soundtrack
I'll check it out. I think she just didnt like the black and white artwork of Limbo. She finished Little nightmare 1 and 2. and if you're into artwork, check out Gris, everyone that comes over likes that game, and its quick.

Last month I was playing a game called Ugly, god damn that shyt was hard.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I'll check it out. I think she just didnt like the black and white artwork of Limbo. She finished Little nightmare 1 and 2. and if you're into artwork, check out Gris, everyone that comes over likes that game, and its quick.

Last month I was playing a game called Ugly, god damn that shyt was hard.

It's depressing as fukk bro. Especially with the death scenes and shyt. Hits way harder than Inside did imo.

How did she like Little Nightmares? I think I have 1 but I only found recently that they were actually really good games lol. Good look on gris! I got it downloaded from GP but haven't checked it out yet, gonna push that shyt forward.

Haven't heard of that but saw it was on Xbox so added to my wishlist! Preciate you bro bro! Gonna have to dedicate a month to a few of these

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It's depressing as fukk bro. Especially with the death scenes and shyt. Hits way harder than Inside did imo.

How did she like Little Nightmares? I think I have 1 but I only found recently that they were actually really good games lol. Good look on gris! I got it downloaded from GP but haven't checked it out yet, gonna push that shyt forward.

Haven't heard of that but saw it was on Xbox so added to my wishlist! Preciate you bro bro! Gonna have to dedicate a month to a few of these
no problem breh.

she loves little nightmare, in fact I didnt even know 3 was coming out next year, shes the one that woke me up to tell me lol. I've been so stuck trying to pass the 'hidden rooms' of "Ugly" smh. this game is fukking TOUGH.

Gris is beautiful. I downloaded the OST. and play it when I'm getting ready to go out.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
no problem breh.

she loves little nightmare, in fact I didnt even know 3 was coming out next year, shes the one that woke me up to tell me lol. I've been so stuck trying to pass the 'hidden rooms' of "Ugly" smh. this game is fukking TOUGH.

Gris is beautiful. I downloaded the OST. and play it when I'm getting ready to go out.

Ahaha, got her hooked now. That's dope as fukk bro.

Any game you could compare those secret rooms too? Never know what to expect. Celeste is already a headache and saw some of those other side shyt and couldn't believe it lol

Can't wait then! That's fire to here. Gonna download now

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ahaha, got her hooked now. That's dope as fukk bro.

Any game you could compare those secret rooms too? Never know what to expect. Celeste is already a headache and saw some of those other side shyt and couldn't believe it lol

Can't wait then! That's fire to here. Gonna download now
the hidden rooms in Ugly?

hmmm think super meat boy difficulty.