• HELL NAW

Votes: 116 82.9%

• Total voters

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole thread has dudes saying worse than I am. :beli: I'm all for dudes smashing hoes, but not using down payments of luxury cars for a few minutes of p*ssy.

You want to :cape: for thots, go ahead. You cool spending 15k, it's all up to you. :pachaha:

:stopitslime: its not about spending money on a hoe its about you always have negative shyt to say about females...same routine with you everyone knows the op wasnt going to spend the money it was a joke but here you come dissing females...if you a homo then accept it but dont try to make it seem like females are yucky just cause you dont like them...:comeon:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: its not about spending money on a hoe its about you always have negative shyt to say about females...same routine with you everyone knows the op wasnt going to spend the money it was a joke but here you come dissing females...if you a homo then accept it but dont try to make it seem like females are yucky just cause you dont like them...:comeon:

I don't like tricking, period. Just smash and pass. What's up with you stalking men in threads, anyway? :scusthov:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like tricking, period. Just smash and pass. What's up with you stalking men in threads, anyway? :scusthov:

yeah nikka you gay...go sit down and pee...nikka said "i just smash and pass" :mjlol:...like bytches walk up to you and give it up just because :russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
yeah nikka you gay...go sit down and pee...nikka said "i just smash and pass" :mjlol:...like bytches walk up to you and give it up just because :russ:

Lol keep stalking men. I rather :troll: and keep it real with thots, than to worship them like you.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
yall nikkas would pay a chick 15 stacks because she got a big butt :dame:

y'all really go brain neutral for gluteus maximus

nikka see some cheeks and go
the-orb-of-confusion-o.gif