It seems like the people that make most the topics in TLR are Losers

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

JBO or TLR, doesnt matter because all of your threads suck in my book :manny:

Youre nothing but a fukking joke on the coli...go back to JBO where loser old disgusting child molesting fukks like u dwell. :aicmon:

Problem is, you actually ARE a joke on the Coli

JqaPq.png

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
JBO or TLR, doesnt matter because all of your threads suck in my book :manny:

Youre nothing but a fukking joke on the coli...go back to JBO where loser old disgusting child molesting fukks like u dwell. :aicmon:
Man I know you guys have a beef with the OP, but he has a point. How many times does the same thread need to be made? And then the same topics go 400 post. :mindblown: It's like literally the same shyt.
he wont do that because hes a scary fakkit...he'll challenge a female but too afraid to speak his mind about the next man...hes nothing but a cowardly lion. :rudy:
And you have a point too. No one ever names names either. :why:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Problem is, you actually ARE a joke on the Coli

JqaPq.png

Ive stated plenty of times that I'm only on here for jokes and entertainment. :pachaha:

Youre the one that takes the coli entirely too seriously, making threads full of conspiracy theories regarding other posters on here every fukking week and getting proved wrong by the admin every rip :russ:

Also I posted MY PIC ON HERE. :manny:

I look good dont I bytch? :myman: :jawalrus:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Man I know you guys have a beef with the OP, but he has a point. How many times does the same thread need to be made? And then the same topics go 400 post. :mindblown: It's like literally the same shyt.

And you have a point too. No one ever names names either. :why:

People make threads on whatever topics they know most of the posters on here are interested in discussing :manny:

There is another forum on here (higher learning) that is wide open for mature topics/debates though. Yet that forum only get 50 views per day. Explain that?

And this scary faq wont name names because hes scared :hamster: Status.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nah, this area is pretty terrible; matter fact the board as a whole is terrible outside of the coliseum where all the mature topics seem to reside :manny:

A

A Friend of The People

People make threads on whatever topics they know most of the posters on here are interested in discussing :manny:

There is another forum on here (higher learning) that is wide open for mature topics/debates though. Yet that forum only get 50 views per day. Explain that?

And this scary faq wont name names because hes scared :hamster: Status.

Everybody know's who I'm talking about :sitdown: But you personally are one of the worst ones you sloppy-hoe. Thats why you ran in this thread trying to defend your trolling after you avoided me like the plague after I made that thread shytting on you and getting the :viatheblob: smiley made. You and Malcolm

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Everybody know's who I'm talking about :sitdown: But you personally are one of the worst ones you sloppy-hoe. Thats why you ran in this thread trying to defend your trolling after you avoided me like the plague after I made that thread shytting on you and getting the :viatheblob: smiley made. You and Malcolm

:ooh:

This is like your 10th thread in a matter of 2 months on me and Malcolm :wtf:

We're on your mind every fukking day arent we? When yo sorry ugly ass log off u dream about us dont ya faq? :shaq2:

Ure sorry as shyt nikka :pachaha:

A

A Friend of The People

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
aint nothing but trolling and terrible posters here basically an off topic forum what you expect?:manny:

If you say so...thats your opinion but the nikkas in this forum keep me entertained :russ:

Its like :deadhorse: with mfs making thread after thread about the same topic in this forum every fukking week though. :dry: