It makes no sense how garbage Roy Hibbert is

Daps
marc-gasol.jpg

Daps

Your trolling ass doesn't even watch Grizzlies' games.
Dude has already missed 23 games this year, about to miss more since he just fukked up his ankle and his squad barely hangin on to a playoff spot.:mjlol:

Noah got that DPOY award on lock. Voting probably wont even be close

I personally got Noah in front, but when Gasol came back from injury, that Memphis team literally turned into GOAT defensive team.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Your trolling ass doesn't even watch Grizzlies' games.

I personally got Noah in front, but when Gasol came back from injury, that Memphis team literally turned into GOAT defensive team.

Since when does the most deserving player win DPOY? Mutumbo in 2001 is the only one I can remember.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since when does the most deserving player win DPOY? Mutumbo in 2001 is the only one I can remember.
I think its fair to say Ben Wallcae and Dwight Howard were deserving of at the very least 1 of their multiple awards

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As above, he arguably has had more defensive impact, but hasn't had the season-longevity of Noah.
I suppose, I dont think you could really argue against either though in terms of impact

Noah is a better rebounder though, blocking shots/creating steals at a higher rate, is just as good guarding the pick and roll, has played 20+ more games. Hes gotten much better at matching up against bigger players in the post too(something I used to call him out on, but he bulked up the past couple years)

I think Noah is a no brainer for the award this season, the Bulls would be a mess without him. I dont know if they have many advanced stats for defense, but I would guess Noah would rate near the top. He's anchoring arguably the top defense in the league