It looks like Dak Prescott is about to be the new face of the NFL

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Where have I seen this before? :jbhmm:

robert-griffin-adidas-ap.jpg

rgiiisuperbowlad213a.jpg

gator.jpg

sports-2013-09-robert-griffin-iii-rg-3-robert-griffin-iii-rg3-gq-magazine-september-2013-sports-article-08.jpg

:skip:
:wow:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
All the Skins fans have seen this movie before. :mjcry:Trust us, we know how this storybook will end...:mjgrin:

If he can't duplicate his rookie year success and/or he becomes injury prone...

Dak's fall from grace will be so fukkery filled that it will to feed the coli for years to come.
full
fukk what y'all nikkas have seen, we ain't the *skins :umad: we don't intentionally railroad our QBs just because. Dak ain't Rob either, two totally different nikkas and totally different situations. Dak will be ard. :dakme:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
fukk what y'all nikkas have seen, we ain't the *skins :umad: we don't intentionally railroad our QBs just because. Dak ain't Rob either, two totally different nikkas and totally different situations. Dak will be ard. :dakme:

And RGIII didn't unseat and incumbent all pro quarterback. That's what people don't understand when making these comparisons.

Dal had to basically learn and master the exact same offense tailor made for Romo before the coaches felt comfortable enough to stick with him. That's not easy.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Repped

But why you got that scrub in ya avi :gucci:

The original Byron Jones :lolbron:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
So RGIII, Luck, and Wentz are better than him too :ohhh:
Luck is better. Jury is still out on Wentz, put him in Dallas and you get the same team and results:yeshrug:

Not even just Jameis though, I'm taking Mariota as well. I'm seeing lists and shyt where Dak is leaps and bounds ahead of these dudes and it's :scust:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's a reason Jameis went #1 and Dak went all the way in the 4th damn round
:francis:

Dak having a better team don't make him a better QB stanley. College or pro he's not better than Jameis :hhh:

One thing we do know that Dal has done that Winston hasn't and that's take the top spot from a healthy pro bowl caliber QB as a rookie.

Regardless of what road you took, it's about where you end up.