It Hurts To See Foxborough Burn In Tom Brady's Return - Eagles @ Patriots Week 1 Game Thread

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nor Kyzir for that matter. Though I understood @CW99 wanting Nakobe because he was sold on him.. beyond that, the dislike didn't make sense. I kept my mouth shut with lofty expectations for this season because I fully expected a shyt show beyond the front four and outside coverage.
shoot I maybe wrong about not wanting Edwards we could have used him

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
shoot I maybe wrong about not wanting Edwards we could have used him
It was Kyzir you were indifferent about last season. But I understood it. People watched Nakobe at Georgia and thought that would translate to the league, I never did. I'm hoping he proves me wrong but I have 10% belief in him.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It was Kyzir you were indifferent about last season. But I understood it. People watched Nakobe at Georgia and thought that would translate to the league, I never did. I'm hoping he proves me wrong but I have 10% belief in him.
i think he is good but maybe as slow as TJ He just needs to make Impact plays

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the thing that pisses me off is now we finally go under center but not when it was pooring rain at the beggining

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Pats fukked up not going for the fgs earlier. Good win birds

You can't do the math on the points like that. The Patriots needed a TD either way to even have a chance at tying the game. I don't mind the 4th and 7 call, but I wasn't huge on the one a few plays later.