It feels like a race war is brewing

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
just another step towards a premeditated process that will ultimately culminate to a new light for humanity to embrace, you probably dont want to be alive to see what lies on the other side, this decade will simply be a transitionary period for a new dawn

Death will be considered a privilege, just make sure you arent spiritually compromised and the Blood of Christ engulfs you lest you die the second death
What you smoking?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Helter Skelter ..

In later years Manson became inspired by a belief in “'Helter Skelter',” a term taken from The Beatles' song of the same name, which signified an apocalyptic race war he believed would arise between blacks and whites.

OM9cJBl-QypJl_Ccd1fdy5GMay4ZzvzafmWyvomp1bOKMtgMo__-NxMCcnY6VFyBbjB-35yqktCqnCpl1xRdYsTEJFSL4YJvF30VRDsB0qg

" So fukk Charly Manson..snatch him out his truck and hit him w/ a brick and now Im dancing " - Ice Cube

Ebz2Oe.gif

300px-White_truck_driver_Reginald_Denny.gif

Last edited:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
If there was a race war in America alone there would be far more white deaths then blacks easily. It would be whites vs blacks&whites.

I would say we are in a class war right now. the haves vs the have not's, blacks are just caught in the middle and being used as the face of the movement.

The reason why it all seems very open is because the vast majority of people (especially white) look to the president for guidance and he don't care.

Most black people I know are just living life like usually, its the very liberal whites and some blacks vs the very white wing nuts that are causing a ruckus.

Any black guy who's sat down with there pops or is livin that life knows shyt like this has always been going on. shyts been bad and will be but HAS gotten BETTER.

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this sounds like same type of shyt people said right before we got into iraq and afghanistan
talking about easy wars...
i already know you an agent....
your agitation antics aint hittin cac
This lame mad because I said black people would easily win a race war. But you black tho right? What type of black person would be like "We as black people will lose a race war and if anybody say black people would win a race war they are a cac". FOH p*ssy. Lets do a permanent ban bet right now. If I prove I'm black you got to agree to be permanently banned from this forum forever. Bet?

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will try to be a concise and brief as possible.
A Race War has been active since the creation of man.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:15 - *God speaking to the serpent

There are two bloodlines that walk this earth, Adams and the Serpents
The serpents bloodline wants to replace Adams lineage and claim this domain as it’s own. Thats why when you witness eugenics being a substantial part in the elites beliefs and practices, it all coincides with the belief that some people are entitled to this earth while others aren’t.

Adams bloodline use to inhabit the entire world, now it mainly resides to sub Saharan Africa, dismissing the New World diaspora, and the regions of southern India.

The end goal is for the world to possess the “neantherthal” gene.

God flooded the world previously because Satan tried this and was successful. Noahs lineage being the only line uncorrupted hence him being spared.
The ambition however is still present in trying to replace Gods creation with the serpents corrupted and reimagined replacement

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:15

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That quote got the white boys and c00ns real mad. They want black people to say "Black people would never win a race war". Y'all fakkits want black people to be scared of white people sooo bad but that's not true. You seen all those white boys getting the shyt beat out of them during the protests. Who do you think would in a race war between white people vs mexicans or white people vs asians?