It feels like a race war is brewing

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My assistant manager is the only white employee at my location. Hes been cursed out by customers for no reason multiple times in the past 3 days . All of them are black

The white customers and vendors are starting to act funny. The rest are being extra nice.

shyt feels different. This Rona has stripped away a lot of distractions and people's true feelings are starting to bubble out.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just another step towards a premeditated process that will ultimately culminate to a new light for humanity to embrace, you probably dont want to be alive to see what lies on the other side, this decade will simply be a transitionary period for a new dawn

Death will be considered a privilege, just make sure you arent spiritually compromised and the Blood of Christ engulfs you lest you die the second death

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people would easily win a race war and that's why there will never be a race war because white people know black people would win. Now there might be a race war between white people vs mexicans or white people vs asians or asians vs mexicans.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
My assistant manager is the only white employee at my location. Hes been cursed out by customers for no reason multiple times in the past 3 days . All of them are black

The white customers and vendors are starting to act funny. The rest are being extra nice.

shyt feels different. This Rona has stripped away a lot of distractions and people's true feelings are starting to bubble out.

Naw true feelings are coming out. Even van jones was talking about fake white liberals. Most of us get along to collect a check and come home and curse out everyone who don’t share own skin. Covid and the death of George let real feelings out.

funny thing is van jones is back on cnn after saying some Tariq type stuff.

people just tired of acting, I feel something big will happen soon. If America can’t control these cats who bout that life then expect changes.