IT ENDS.....CONSOLE WAR TRUCE THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's obvious no one changing each other's minds on any of this shyt, so let's end the charade.

Call for a truce from the console wars.

Cats startin shyt should be banned from threads (offered this before in the official threads that are stickied, but it didn't last).

I'm willin to take the high road and end the war.

Let's stop repeating the mistakes of SOHH and the Rec Room. Make the Cadium Great. PC Gamers, Sony Brehs, Xbots, and whatever Nintendo cats call themselves.

WhoppingPastCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

@GoldenGlove @Rain if order to make this work, yall gotta lay the hammer down on cats starting shyt, telling lies, etc. Ban em from the threads.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think its weird. Buy what you like and enjoy it. Its almost like people base their worth on what video games they own:mjtf:

Got a PC, i have fun with the games and mods

Got a switch, have fun with the games(especially the coli smash tournament), and the portability.

got a ps4 slim, horizon my favorite new IP, and i liked the other exclusives a lot.

got a one x, enjoy xbox live with my friends, the backward compat, halo mcc, etc.

all of this arguing is silly. Hows a person not liking your system of choice effect your enjoyment of a game:patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's obvious no one changing each other's minds on any of this shyt, so let's end the charade.

Call for a truce from the console wars.

Cats startin shyt should be banned from threads (offered this before in the official threads that are stickied, but it didn't last).

I'm willin to take the high road and end the war.

Let's stop repeating the mistakes of SOHH and the Rec Room. Make the Cadium Great. PC Gamers, Sony Brehs, Xbots, and whatever Nintendo cats call themselves.

WhoppingPastCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

@GoldenGlove @Rain if order to make this work, yall gotta lay the hammer down on cats starting shyt, telling lies, etc. Ban em from the threads.

Well this is where the issue lies (no pun intended).

Some cats REALLY be believing lies and when you try to correct them they get defensive and the stannery come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.