It Begins in 9 hrs..... Soccer About to Eat into US Sports Market Share

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I've been meaning to do this but if you support Arsenal, Sunderland, Barcelona, Roma or Dortmund, add me to your friend's list.......

If you support Man Utd., Spurs, Lazio or Inter Milan... F**k you.... :russ:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make sure to post US TV ratings, merchandise numbers, etc... Then we'll compare it to the NFL, NBA, MLB.
Deal? :pachaha:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? No need in upgrading with Silvestre still on Arsenal? :usure:

Though, tbf, Berbarotica on Man U :banderas:

if you knew how long its been since i picked fifa 10 up and played it, you'd realize why i havent a new version yet

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
elmohamady-o.gif

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
First time following the premier league. :banderas:

How many games do they play a week? :dwillhuh:

Assoc Football is a little complicated for me. :ld:

If you have decent cable or satellite package you can see all 380 games through various NBC networks/satellite packages.... If you got DirecTV, the Choice Xtra or better package gets you basically all the games on TV. 18 gameS will be televised on the main NBC network, 200 games on NBCSN and the other smaller market games on your satellite/cable providers designated channels(on DirecTV, it's channels #491-496). If you pay at least 50-60 dollars for your dish, you're basically in the game. Games are broadcast live from the UK so the games start between 7:45 am to Noon on Sat & Sun then what they refer to as the "midweek" match on Mon starts around 2:00pm EST. It shouldn't interrupt college football (unless you're a scrub program that plays at 12:00) or the NFL..... All the soccer matches are over before the football games start. If your favorite soccer team plays an early match that you don't want to wake up for, DVR it. Done.........

There's anywhere from 8-10 per week(Sat, Sun, Mon). There are other cup competitions that usually take place during the week but the other networks have the rights to those competitions. If you start watching those... You are officially hooked.....

I'm willing to explain to you if you're willing to learn. What do you need me to explain? Association football is easy to understand if you have patience,

Last edited:

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I just like the name stoke city and half the country doesn't even get nbc sports or whatever bullshyt network it's on.

Bro... Half of the country has a dish or a digital cable service provider..... We off that rabbit ear s**t. What can I say..... Upgrade yourself. Hell just add NBCSN to your cable and you good.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
If you have decent cable or satellite package you can see all 380 games through various NBC networks/satellite packages.... If you got DirecTV, the Choice Xtra or better package gets you basically all the games on TV. 18 gameS will be televised on the main NBC network, 200 games on NBCSN and the other smaller market games on your satellite/cable providers designated channels(on DirecTV, it's channels #491-496). If you pay at least 50-60 dollars for your dish, you're basically in the game. Games are broadcast live from the UK so the games start between 7:45 am to Noon on Sat & Sun then what they refer to as the "midweek" match on Mon starts around 2:00pm EST. It shouldn't interrupt college football (unless you're a scrub program that plays at 12:00) or the NFL..... All the soccer matches are over before the football games start. If your favorite soccer team plays an early match that you don't want to wake up for, DVR it. Done.........

There's any where 8-10 per week(Sat, Sun, Mon). There are other cup competitions that usually take place during the week but the other networks have the rights to those competitions. If you start watching those... You are officially hooked.....

I'm willing to explain to you if you're willing to learn. What do you need me to explain?

I have NBCSPN and the other affiliates. I'm fukking with Manchester Utd though. :smugfavre:

I need to familiarize myself with the rules, strategy, and positions.

Daps
I've been meaning to do this but if you support Arsenal, Sunderland, Barcelona, Roma or Dortmund, add me to your friend's list.......

If you support Man Utd., Spurs, Lazio or Inter Milan... F**k you.... :russ:

Roma :salute: fukk the racists laziali

But Sunderland..?:scusthov:

Newcastle :ahh: