It Ain't Trickin: 8 Rappers Keeping Strippers Employed Full-Time

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
These nikkas fukked the game up something serious how the fukk ARE YOU GETTING MONEY and throwing it at these hoes, so you can fukk them. nikka them hoes suppose to be having fistfights and battle royals just to be IN YOUR presence without you spending a buck.

nikkas went from "Treat her like a lady" to "Treat her like a prostitute" to "Being in love with strippers"

What's next, "treat prostitutes like Ladies"

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
most hood nikkas who get money go through this phase at some point.. give them a break.
I'm not even rich like these nikkas, but from 17-24, probably threw up about 30k not including dances.

and only bytch ass nikkas get set up... u get set up and the hoe just simply smelled the bytch on u.

Some rappers and people in general grow up and eventually do give back to the community.
bro these nikkas are grown ass man, with kids n families juicy j is like 40

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
These nikkas fukked the game up something serious how the fukk ARE YOU GETTING MONEY and throwing it at these hoes, so you can fukk them. nikka them hoes suppose to be having fistfights and battle royals just to be IN YOUR presence without you spending a buck.

nikkas went from "Treat her like a lady" to "Treat her like a prostitute" to "Being in love with strippers"

What's next, "treat prostitutes like Ladies"
:myman:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
most hood nikkas who get money go through this phase at some point.. give them a break.
I'm not even rich like these nikkas, but from 17-24, probably threw up about 30k not including dances.

and only bytch ass nikkas get set up... u get set up and the hoe just simply smelled the bytch on u.

Some rappers and people in general grow up and eventually do give back to the community.

I'm sure a lot of rappers give back to the community. However they supporting the downfall of it by making stripping look like a viable job option. Tricking by nature is dumb. That name alone implies you are a trick. would you rather be the pimp or the trick? What the fukk I look like being worth a couple mill and throwing my money at some hoes to get money. If nikkas peeped game, they would know that a lot of these chicks are stans. They know who you are, what you do, what your worth? fukk you look like throwing money at them. They should be throwing p*ssy at you.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The rap game needs more pimps like suga free

:whoa: Pimping ain't nothing to glorify.

The rap game needs more real men. Now I'm not saying there shouldn't be nikkas throwing money to these chicks. But that should be for nikkas with less status. But no way should you be a famous rapper throwing money to try and fukk something. That's for Coli nikkas without IT Certs. rich nikkas should get be getting p*ssy off the strength of being rich.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You can literally see the thirst in that stripper on the left eyes (well at least the one you can see) when drake throws that money up. She looking like she wants to go run scoop it up but she can't and some other stripper about to :eat:

drake-trickin.jpg
t
@Mr Somebody

i see two instances of animal print and demonic eyebrows

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
lets the dudes cook

easy to say what you wouldnt do in their position

C'mon man, every man here has been bopped on at least once and chances are it wasn't for money. Chicks bop, and give up the p*ssy because of who you are, so why you throwing money at em. you think Jigga got to throw Cake? Jeter sending chicks home in a cab

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Not too sure what site that was, but I stopped reading after the second setence. All entertainment value flew right out of the window after this...

well, for one, it probably does require a professional to plumb the layers of skin between his d*ck and his belly.

:what:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I dunno about rappers keeping strippers employed full time...men in general are keeping strippers employed full time..

there are like a few hundred rappers doing this:comeon:
There are like a million strippers around the world..prob more..:usure:
There are like millions upon millions of men going to strip clubs everynite..:patrice: