It Ain't Trickin: 8 Rappers Keeping Strippers Employed Full-Time

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You can literally see the thirst in that stripper on the left eyes (well at least the one you can see) when drake throws that money up. She looking like she wants to go run scoop it up but she can't and some other stripper about to :eat:

drake-trickin.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i disagree with the list, ross, drake and wayne wasted more money club than the likes of yin yang twins and juicy j

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
but chainz wasn’t deterred. he bucked up, changed his name, an re-emerged anew…same basic shtick but without a female body part in his rap name. (i do hope that it happens someday in the future, and we’ll have the pleasure of listening to a Young Labez or Big C.L.I.T. but that’s another dream for another day.)

:heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
ejbu9v.jpg
[/quote]
times have changed......
groupies used to jump through rings of fire
just to have a nikka sign a peice of paper let
alone board the tour bus.
now hoes are eating better than rappers/athletes
for just saying they fukked somebody famous.
disgusting shyt.

ejbu9v.jpg

The realest sh*t you ever wrote. 20 years ago, it was g'z up, hoes down; now nikkaz fallin in love with strippers and ish :smh:. We live in a bish azz society nowadays.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You make all this money, but instead of giving bacc to the community, you spend it all on stank ass hoz, who set nikkas up for a living.
most hood nikkas who get money go through this phase at some point.. give them a break.
I'm not even rich like these nikkas, but from 17-24, probably threw up about 30k not including dances.

and only bytch ass nikkas get set up... u get set up and the hoe just simply smelled the bytch on u.

Some rappers and people in general grow up and eventually do give back to the community.