It Ain't Fight Night But Like Troy Said "We Ready"... It's Round 7: 2019 TLR POTY Thread

Who Will Be The 2019 TLR Poster of the Year?

• Killmonger

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Nicole0416

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Deacon Frye

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • Rhap.So.D

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Doobie Doo

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Cat piss martini

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • ItsMeButters

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • richaveli83

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • skeetsinternal

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • you're NOT n!ggas

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If all those posters are equal then none can be great. By creating hall of fame classes you would diminish and dilute what it means to have one truly legendary posting year.

I feel you, I just think there are some exceptional posters who deserve it.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Most of these names are just people that stay friendly and neutral on shyt and never provide any classic threads or posts :mjtf:

#MakeThreadsMatter

Not trying to flex but I brought you nikkas CLASSICS. Yeah I got some duds, but it just shows that a nikka ain't afraid to fail. Y'all don't respect greatness til it's gone :ufdup:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Most of these names are just people that stay friendly and neutral on shyt and never provide any classic threads or posts :mjtf:

#MakeThreadsMatter

Not trying to flex but I brought you nikkas CLASSICS. Yeah I got some duds, but it just shows that a nikka ain't afraid to fail. Y'all don't respect greatness til it's gone :ufdup:
I thought about you :patrice: but then I thought... I know he's bringing platinum threads but can't remember one in particular :patrice: