It Ain't Fight Night But Like Troy Said "We Ready"... It's Round 7: 2019 TLR POTY Thread

Who Will Be The 2019 TLR Poster of the Year?

• Killmonger

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Nicole0416

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Deacon Frye

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • Rhap.So.D

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Doobie Doo

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Cat piss martini

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • ItsMeButters

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • richaveli83

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • skeetsinternal

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • you're NOT n!ggas

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The Coli really bout to have a male Beyonce Stan with a POTY banner because he exposed a few undercover :mjpls: posters

:unimpressed:

@charmander did it a couple years ago with the "discord wars" shyt and malcolm did pretty much the same the year preceding. Recipes for fukkery get shyt percolating.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Voted for @Nicole0416 because she always in alot of the entertaining threads I read. Also appears to stick to her morals and beliefs which is just a good trait in general. And she's down with the Dips.
:hug:Thank you- I appreciate the support. But seems that is a problem on here - having morals and values. There’s still a few of us left out here- in the meantime though
:umad::dj2:
They hate that the one they chose,
Got embarrassed and exposed,
It’s embarrassing, I suppose-
Got caught with a powdery nose,
A confederate hat he jacked,
Now they’re going for the attack.
:stopitslime:

They better get used to this :stopitslime:

Trust me. It’s Nothing :stopitslime::salute:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She got these race traitors all aggy and acting off-code and even siding with CAC posters to take her down :hhh:
That’s the problem- trying to take me down for coming at the cacs, c00ns and con bytches, they ended up ethering themselves. Lies and false statements got them nowhere but here. Like I said, I will fall on that sword, every damn time, so the fuk be it- I’ll do it again if it means the next non-c00n and non- wench white supporter won’t have to. Being selfless is an unknown concept to them, being selfish is. I’m taking the road less traveled for the Real black men and women in here. Both here and offline. Never been coward status as long as I live my truth.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli really bout to have a male Beyonce Stan with a POTY banner because he exposed a few undercover :mjpls: posters

:unimpressed:
Funny thing is- I’ve been doing that too, and was told to stop and fall back from doing so bc it was causing agitation. Check the dates to usernames and you’ll see the coorelation -a lot of those exposed were lingering on here for years but just got fully exposed or clipped this year.
:jbhmm:
I was the one supplying a lot of the material behind the scenes based off people coming to me privately about their grievances but I guess background singers never get the attention in comparison to those who need the spotlight fully focused on them. That’s the entertainment business for you.
:patrice:
I do shyt bc it’s the right thing to do for the right purposes, not be trendy or trending.
:hubie:
They even tried to falsely label me a “bedwench alt” during that time by creating thread and now some of those same posters are running with “woat” and agitating now. Another coorelation of credibility
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I had to vote for @Rhap.So.D . Anytime some mention a dog he show up representing . You can type out D...O.. and before you get to the G he already with the reply. I'm a Leo and even I know they got the better squad. #DogSet4Life

Rhapscallion DĂ©mone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I had to vote for @Rhap.So.D . Anytime some mention a dog he show up representing . You can type out D...O.. and before you get to the G he already with the reply. I'm a Leo and even I know they got the better squad. #DogSet4Life
:russ: I’m not worthy of the title but I appreciate your vote tho :salute:DogSet4Life

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s the problem- trying to take me down for coming at the cacs, c00ns and con bytches, they ended up ethering themselves. Lies and false statements got them nowhere but here. Like I said, I will fall on that sword, every damn time, so the fuk be it- I’ll do it again if it means the next non-c00n and non- wench white supporter won’t have to. Being selfless is an unknown concept to them, being selfish is. I’m taking the road less traveled for the Real black men and women in here. Both here and offline. Never been coward status as long as I live my truth.

I always said that people defending c00nery on here, will be on the wrong side of history.

and that by itself makes you sexy as hell. Talking shyt to these degenerates, but still remain so naturally feminine :takedat:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I always said that people defending c00nery on here, will be on the wrong side of history.

and that by itself makes you sexy as hell. Talking shyt to these degenerates, but still remain so naturally feminine :takedat:
:wub::wub::hug:Facts. Be careful siding with the “wrong” side on this side bc they like throwing side shade to catch the right side doing wrong
Thank you and always, day one