It Ain't Fight Night But Like Troy Said "We Ready"... It's Round 7: 2019 TLR POTY Thread

Who Will Be The 2019 TLR Poster of the Year?

• Killmonger

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Nicole0416

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Deacon Frye

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • Rhap.So.D

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Doobie Doo

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Cat piss martini

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • ItsMeButters

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • richaveli83

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • skeetsinternal

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • you're NOT n!ggas

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
And you say all that in the POTY thread
:laff::laff:
The fact that I was also a nominee for consideration of POTY shows the levels to this
:mjlol::stopitslime::deadmanny:
A person with a negative rep for years is POTY material and the poster with one of the highest reps is a WOAT candidate. Wowwwww :deadmanny::dead:*dead
Between the cacs, c00ns and Hustlemania’s minions, shyt is locked. I’ll take that for the team though, it’s been worth it. Real recognizes Real
:wow:

You keep the computers putin around here

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And you say all that in the POTY thread
:laff::laff:The fact that I was also a nominee for consideration of POTY shows the levels to this
:mjlol::stopitslime:

Nicole0416 - 2 vote(s)- 3.2%

where are all the people who voted to nominate you as the goat, nicky? because the ones who nominated you for woat done showed out. and then some.

maybe you're right. there might be levels to this coli shyt...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You keep the computers putin around here
:handshake: I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t. I speak how I feel, speak my truth, consistent. If people find it offensive to their ears, Don’t listen. Unlike most people who get awards- I don’t have to put on a gimmick, cop a persona, put on a personality,! instigate a narrative, pretend to be what I’m not, lie on or about people or flip on off hypocrisy. No one wins who has to sell their soul for accolades.
:yeshrug:
“A dishonest man (or woman) spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.”

“Besides that, they learn to be idlers, going about from house to house, and not only idlers, but also gossips and busybodies, saying what they should not.”